Sign in with
Your question

How can i check gpu and cpu temp while in windows?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 26, 2012 9:19:59 AM

Hey, guys i wanted to ask that how to check the gpu and cpu temps while working in windows. And i have a haf 932 casing.

Can i control the sped of its fan through bios?????? In bios i only see a cpu fan and a rear fan don't know what rear fan means cuz i don't hav a rear fan in casing as it was broken so i'm replacing it. :pt1cable:  :D 
May 26, 2012 1:54:10 PM

Oh yes i actually know what happened the local store guy connected the top fan to the mobo as the rear fan was damaged so now as im replacing the fan so should i connect the rear fan to the mobo and connect the top fan to the psu? or let the top fan connected to the mobo and connect rear fan to the psu???
m
l
May 26, 2012 1:55:46 PM

Anyone??????????................
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
May 26, 2012 2:22:05 PM

Afterburner shows you GPU temps and allows you to overclock.

If you want a lighter weight program or don't want to OC you can download GPU-z, it has a sensor tab that lets you see the same kind of stuff as Afterburner. Plus it shows you details of your GPU.
m
l
May 26, 2012 2:27:32 PM

Vettedude said:
Afterburner shows you GPU temps and allows you to overclock.

If you want a lighter weight program or don't want to OC you can download GPU-z, it has a sensor tab that lets you see the same kind of stuff as Afterburner. Plus it shows you details of your GPU.

Hmm thanx and BTW any info about the fans can i control the speed of all three of them or only one ? cuz there is only one connector for fan in mobo

I bought a gigabyte hd 7850 and an easyboost software came with it it helps in OCing i want to know which is best for OCing Afterburner, GPU-z, easyoost or through catalyst and any info on how to check temp of Cpu????
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 26, 2012 2:30:54 PM

GPU-z can't overclock, that why I said its the best if you only want a lightweight program. Its like 1MB. Afterburner is my favorite for overclocking.

Speedfan lets you control fans, but it can't just be a 2 pin fan header on your mobo. Those don't change speed.

m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
May 26, 2012 2:35:13 PM

I use HWMonitor to check temperatures (www.cpuid.com), and MSI afterburner for GPU overclocking.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 26, 2012 2:36:33 PM

Oh yes, HWMonitor is a very good program as well.
m
l
May 26, 2012 3:47:23 PM

I like a free program called realtemp. it gives you cpu AND gpu temps for each core and card.
m
l
May 27, 2012 6:45:36 AM

Ok thanx for ur help guys :D 
m
l
!