Zzzzz Can anyone Please post cd4 of WoW PLEASE =)

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 13, 2005 3:30:19 PM

I need CD4 to be able to install WoW i already have an account , the
problem is that i dont have the Cd's with me and i bought a new comp.

ThanX
Ninx

More about : zzzzz post cd4 wow

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 14, 2005 1:48:31 PM

Ninx wrote:
> I need CD4 to be able to install WoW i already have an account , the
> problem is that i dont have the Cd's with me and i bought a new comp.
>
> ThanX
> Ninx

All you need to do is copy your wow folder from you old computer to
your new one. It's much easier than reinstalling.

-Alan
!