Zzzzz Can anyone Please post cd4 of WoW PLEASE =)

I need CD4 to be able to install WoW i already have an account , the
problem is that i dont have the Cd's with me and i bought a new comp.

ThanX
Ninx
1 answer Last reply
More about zzzzz post

    Ninx wrote:
    > I need CD4 to be able to install WoW i already have an account , the
    > problem is that i dont have the Cd's with me and i bought a new comp.
    >
    > ThanX
    > Ninx

    All you need to do is copy your wow folder from you old computer to
    your new one. It's much easier than reinstalling.

    -Alan

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games