BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\013012-24554-01.dmp
C:\Users\Herb\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59717-0.sysdata.xml

It's been plaguing me for weeks now. Happens mostly when I play games. Not often but often enough to annoy me
Total crash and reboot. No bluescreen but this comes up after reboot and windows tries to tell me why it crashed. I can't
figure out what this is so I can fix the problem.

More about : means

a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2012 7:06:32 PM

Mitsarugi said:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8007D9A038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\013012-24554-01.dmp
C:\Users\Herb\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59717-0.sysdata.xml

It's been plaguing me for weeks now. Happens mostly when I play games. Not often but often enough to annoy me
Total crash and reboot. No bluescreen but this comes up after reboot and windows tries to tell me why it crashed. I can't
figure out what this is so I can fix the problem.

This kind of issue is mainly related to hardware itself. You may need to update the BIOS and chipset driver. You can run the Intel® Driver Update Utility to detects the latest updates.
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

If the issue persists, to solid troubleshoot this kind of issue, I recommend you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance so that this problem can be resolved efficiently.
http://support.microsoft.com/contactus
m
l
Related resources
February 1, 2012 7:36:45 PM

Why cant microsoft include anything that the average idot can read in their blue screen messages. Why have windows make minidumps every time there is a blue screen when no one knows how to read them?
m
l
February 1, 2012 8:24:02 PM

bucknutty said:
Why cant microsoft include anything that the average idot can read in their blue screen messages. Why have windows make minidumps every time there is a blue screen when no one knows how to read them?

Basically to require you to contact their support that knows even less then you do about pcs :pfff: 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2012 8:35:08 PM

bucknutty said:

Hi :) 

The honest answer to your question is that ANY Microsoft error message is a GUESS....nothing more...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
February 2, 2012 6:16:24 PM

Went through all drivers and updated any that needed. Played some and not sure if it helped. Need more testing. Thanks for the help so far.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 2, 2012 9:12:50 PM

zolton33 said:
Basically to require you to contact their support that knows even less then you do about pcs :pfff: 

If you do not want to contribute to a solution, stay "off the site"
I M O !

Both of you problem wannabe problem solvers !
m
l
February 2, 2012 9:35:28 PM

ksiemb said:
If you do not want to contribute to a solution, stay "off the site"
I M O !

Both of you problem wannabe problem solvers !

A forum is a place to not only solve problems but to also give your opinions. Hence the reviews this site gives as well as its posters opinions. Also the ability to thumbs up or down posts as well as to report (if some one is breaking a role of the forums. Can you personally decode every windows os exception as well as every bug as well as every solution? If so microsoft is looking for you.

They can not even fully decode their own code half the time to find a solution or to locate a specific problem. Hence the long time between problems and updates to correct those problems. The forum is great for solving problems as well as sharing ideas and opinions on those problems as well. As well as opinions and ideas of whats causing the problem and how to fix it. Do i know about absolutely every problem as well as every fix? No and i doubt you or any one else here is as well. Although there are those that do know alot about some things and less about others. Most people are brought here in the search of answers and not to be able to help. But they also try to help when they can.

And i'm sorry but i prefer to see people posting like that then some one who thinks he is so elite that he feels the need to talk down to others and try to act as if they own the forums and telling them when and how they are meant to post when the poster is breaking no rules. I'm not sure why you posted that or acting that way. Maybe you had a bad day. Or maybe your upset about something else. But i really do not see why you would need to tell another poster that he/she should not post and to leave the site.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 2, 2012 9:49:12 PM

zolton33 said:
A forum is a place to not only solve problems but to also give your opinions. Hence the reviews this site gives as well as its posters opinions. Also the ability to thumbs up or down posts as well as to report (if some one is breaking a role of the forums. Can you personally decode every windows os exception as well as every bug as well as every solution? If so microsoft is looking for you.

They can not even fully decode their own code half the time to find a solution or to locate a specific problem. Hence the long time between problems and updates to correct those problems. The forum is great for solving problems as well as sharing ideas and opinions on those problems as well. As well as opinions and ideas of whats causing the problem and how to fix it. Do i know about absolutely every problem as well as every fix? No and i doubt you or any one else here is as well. Although there are those that do know alot about some things and less about others. Most people are brought here in the search of answers and not to be able to help. But they also try to help when they can.

And i'm sorry but i prefer to see people posting like that then some one who thinks he is so elite that he feels the need to talk down to others and try to act as if they own the forums and telling them when and how they are meant to post when the poster is breaking no rules. I'm not sure why you posted that or acting that way. Maybe you had a bad day. Or maybe your upset about something else. But i really do not see why you would need to tell another poster that he/she should not post and to leave the site.

Do you consider this an answer ?
The honest answer to your question is that ANY Microsoft error message is a GUESS....nothing more...
And, there is not talking down to anyone. Nothing elitist with the people on this forums, that try to help people with problems.
I think you should grow up !....And if you want to get on a "one & one", pm me, instead of blowing off on a thread. I am waiting
m
l
February 2, 2012 11:14:36 PM

ksiemb said:
And, there is not talking down to anyone. Nothing elitist with the people on this forums, that try to help people with problems.
I think you should grow up !....And if you want to get on a "one & one", pm me, instead of blowing off on a thread. I am waiting

First off pm sent second of all i never implied that all posters on here behave like that (i have met many nice posters on here). Only that that is they way you are acting by telling me and another poster "to stay off the site" and really its uncalled for. And trust me i did not blow off on this topic as you seem to think i have. And i know its a guess as to what the problem is. And thats what is the problem. Microsoft should better relay their error messages in a way that users of their software can better understand what caused the problem and how to fix it.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 2, 2012 11:19:03 PM

ksiemb said:

Hi :) 

My answer you have quoted is absolutely and totally true....

And it comes from someone who owns Computer shops and a Laptop repair company in the UK....

And I have been fixing Windows problems since before you were born and still do it every day...even at my decrepit age...

But as you SEEM to know the answer to every error message in Windows , I will look forward to learning from you....

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 3, 2012 3:01:16 AM

Please relax folks, because the hammer gets itchy. Let's all play nice and have a group hug.
m
l
February 14, 2012 3:57:10 PM

I seem to have found the problem. Goggle chrome seems to be the culprit, I started playing Word with Friends on Facebook. It was crashing FB sometimes with Flash and Skype errors. I stopped using it and went back to Firefox. Since then no more crashes.
m
l
!