instance dungeons

what's the deal with these dungeons? I was in The Temple of Atal'Hakkar and
i searched it and found absolutly nothing. No monsters, no npc's, nothing.
The only thing i found is some strange semitransparent, whirlwind like
passage in the hall of blood, and i couldnt go trough it. I also have that
Atlas map, but it doesnt look anything like where i was.

Can someone please explain to me whats so special about these instances, coz
everybody's talking about them, and i'm lvl 62 mage and i still dont know
anything about them.

thanks

mikel

Monkeyboy wrote:
> what's the deal with these dungeons? I was in The Temple of Atal'Hakkar and
> i searched it and found absolutly nothing. No monsters, no npc's, nothing.
> The only thing i found is some strange semitransparent, whirlwind like
> passage in the hall of blood, and i couldnt go trough it. I also have that
> Atlas map, but it doesnt look anything like where i was.
>
> Can someone please explain to me whats so special about these instances, coz
> everybody's talking about them, and i'm lvl 62 mage

You had me going up to here.

> and i'm lvl 62 mage

Yeah, uh huh.

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (28) on Stormrage [PvE]

> i'm playing on a cracked (free) server, where lvl 60 isn't max,
> if that's what you were refering to

You boys may want to pay attention to the ass reaming that the Bnetd
guys got in court back in the D2 days...

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (32) on Stormrage [PvE]

Noal McDonald wrote:
>> and i'm lvl 62 mage
>
> Yeah, uh huh.
>
> Regards,
> Noal

whats the problem?

In <d8kiuu$hhv$1@ss405.t-com.hr> "Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com> writes:

> i'm playing on a cracked (free) server, where lvl 60 isn't max, if that's
> what you were refering to

Sounds like your cracked server doesn't properly support instances, then.

John Gordon wrote:
> In <d8kiuu$hhv$1@ss405.t-com.hr> "Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com>
> writes:
>
>> i'm playing on a cracked (free) server, where lvl 60 isn't max, if
>> that's what you were refering to
>
> Sounds like your cracked server doesn't properly support instances,
> then.

yes, i checked the forum at www.project-wow.com where i downloaded the game,
and it looks like the instances are not working (yet).

begin 666 frown.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`)$``````+V]O8RM_[V]O2'Y! $```,`+ `````/``\```(O
MG V9QY,"X6) QBK P?A*E$5BI76/9*:7*K:K"Y^H,CK6^-GPM>U9(T,U-@H-
$HP``.P``
`
end

"Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com> wrote in message
> what's the deal with these dungeons? I was in The Temple of Atal'Hakkar
> and
> i searched it and found absolutly nothing. No monsters, no npc's, nothing.
> The only thing i found is some strange semitransparent, whirlwind like
> passage in the hall of blood, and i couldnt go trough it. I also have that
> Atlas map, but it doesnt look anything like where i was.
>
> Can someone please explain to me whats so special about these instances,
> coz
> everybody's talking about them, and i'm lvl 62 mage and i still dont know
> anything about them.
>
> thanks

ROTFLMAO .... you 11-year olds crack me up ...

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Monkeyboy <shiljo666@icqmail.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> what's the deal with these dungeons? I was in The Temple of
> Atal'Hakkar and i searched it and found absolutly nothing. No
> monsters, no npc's, nothing. The only thing i found is some strange
> semitransparent, whirlwind like passage in the hall of blood, and i
> couldnt go trough it. I also have that Atlas map, but it doesnt
> look anything like where i was.
>
> Can someone please explain to me whats so special about these
> instances, coz everybody's talking about them, and i'm lvl 62 mage
> and i still dont know anything about them.

ROFL!!

Good post, I needed a laugh for today :)

--
Doc

Paske wrote:
> ROTFLMAO .... you 11-year olds crack me up ...

read all the posts first, then reply

moron

Doc wrote:
> ROFL!!
>
> I needed a laugh for today :)

try looking in the mirror

"Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com> wrote:

> Paske wrote:
>> ROTFLMAO .... you 11-year olds crack me up ...
>
> read all the posts first, then reply

I guess he did.

> moron

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (50) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (14) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

Christian Stauffer wrote:
> I guess he did.

i dont think he did. Or he never heard about wow emulators where there are
NO LEVEL LIMITS!!!!!

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:46:47 +0200, "Monkeyboy"
<shiljo666@icqmail.com> wrote:

>Christian Stauffer wrote:
>> I guess he did.
>

>i dont think he did. Or he never heard about wow emulators where there are
>NO LEVEL LIMITS!!!!!

What do you think of Battlegrounds then ;-p

--
"Nintendo could have been making all the mistakes in the world before.
But because they were up against Sega, nobody noticed"

Monkeyboy wrote:
> John Gordon wrote:
>>In <d8kiuu$hhv$1@ss405.t-com.hr> "Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com>
>>writes:
>>>i'm playing on a cracked (free) server, where lvl 60 isn't max, if
>>>that's what you were refering to
>>
>>Sounds like your cracked server doesn't properly support instances,
>>then.
>
> yes, i checked the forum at www.project-wow.com where i downloaded the game,
> and it looks like the instances are not working (yet).

Sounds like you got what you paid for, loser. I'm happy to say that I
seem to be having a lot more fun for my 10c or so per hour than you're
having for free.

Cheers!
David...

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Monkeyboy <shiljo666@icqmail.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> Christian Stauffer wrote:
>> I guess he did.
>

> i dont think he did. Or he never heard about wow emulators where
> there are NO LEVEL LIMITS!!!!!

And no instances apparently:)

--
Doc

rene

"Monkeyboy" <shiljo666@icqmail.com> wrote:
> Christian Stauffer wrote:
> > I guess he did.
>
> i dont think he did. Or he never heard about wow emulators where there
> are NO LEVEL LIMITS!!!!!

There are, level 255 AFAIK. At least that bit I snapped up in some
semi-official statement that this is the max level the game supports for
players. Would fit nicely into a byte, too.

However that is a bit besides the point. It really is hilarious that you
played that much on a completely unofficial and incomplete, not to mention
entirely different "realm" and expected it to be the real thing. Yes you
saved the money it would have cost you. You did get something quite
different though.

Do not expect to _ever_ play the same game that (supposedly) most of us in
here do. The world terrain may be the same thing, the rest is an
approximation with many many omissions and alterations. And unless the
people working on the emulators are willing to invest many man-years, you
can forget all the advanced and high-level stuff like BGs. The chances of
that happening are next to zero.

So in my opinion you've wasted a lot of time on a defunct game version. I
suppose it didn't cost you anything at least, but if it did (and be that
only ISP costs) consider yourself scammed. If you want the "real thing" you
have to pay for the account and the montly fee. There is absolutely no way
around it at this point in time and with all the things I know about the
game's inner workings, I'd expect it stays that way forever.

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

In article <MPG.1d18e4315a038ba9989b6c@nntp.dsl.pipex.com>, Stoneskin
<no@thanks.com> wrote:
> Pikey.

Oh, I was with you all the way until the last word.... what exactly do
you mean by that, as an insult to a dumb games pirate?

___
Neil
aka HighVis

Neil Jones left a note on my windscreen which said:

> > Pikey.
>
> Oh, I was with you all the way until the last word.... what exactly do
> you mean by that, as an insult to a dumb games pirate?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey&r=f

In this context generally meant as thieving scum. Probably drives an
untaxed nova and would steal your kidneys given the chance.

--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 57 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Wartorn - lvl 14 Tauren Warrior
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

In article <MPG.1d1badf98ce41ea5989b71@nntp.dsl.pipex.com>, Stoneskin
<no@thanks.com> wrote:

> Neil Jones left a note on my windscreen which said:
>
> > > Pikey.
> >
> > Oh, I was with you all the way until the last word.... what exactly do
> > you mean by that, as an insult to a dumb games pirate?
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey&r=f
>
> In this context generally meant as thieving scum.

'Meant' being the operative word. It's almost always used as a
derogatory term for gypsies, and is at best unhelpful to an already
discriminated-against community. Surely you can come up with other
words for thieving scum that don't also carry racial/cultural
overtones?

___
Neil
aka HighVis

Neil Jones left a note on my windscreen which said:

> > http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey&r=f
> >
> > In this context generally meant as thieving scum.
>
> 'Meant' being the operative word. It's almost always used as a
> derogatory term for gypsies, and is at best unhelpful to an already
> discriminated-against community. Surely you can come up with other
> words for thieving scum that don't also carry racial/cultural
> overtones?

I really, really don't want to get into a PC discussion.