Need help on my computer and or video card

nico313

Honorable
May 26, 2012
hi guys im new on this website and i want to know what u think of my computer it isnt a great computer but gets it done.
my comp spec are :

am3400e2212
aspire
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
amd athion tm II x4
635 quad core proccesor
4 GB DDR3 memory
1tb hard drive
ati radeon hd 4250 graphics card

ps i havents updated my video card because i cant find the right driver i find a differnt one but it changes my screen settings.
if u think i can run diblo 3 or and games like that better because its no updated then pls be kind in fowarding the link . the website it self shows a different video card and doesnt work properly

what can i do i run wow cata very good but for some reason diablo even on the lowest settings it runs very lagged

thanks for your time and help

randomkid

Distinguished
This is because you only have an integrated video card which is not suitable for gaming.
The only solution to get decent gaming on modern games is to buy a discrete graphics card.

The processor & RAM are good, by the way.

randomkid

Distinguished

Ouch! That is too bad. That is why I really hate these OEM PC's.

Anyway the OP can still upgrade using PCIe x1 cards but doubt whether it is worth it. Might as well buy a new motherboard for a few bucks to allow for a decent GPU upgrade.

nico313

Honorable
May 26, 2012
so what can i do...
i dont really understand as to if i could just buy a better video card and install it or do i have to change the mother board on the website

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/model/PT.SE002.001
it shows i have
Number of PCI Slots 2
Number of PCI Express x1 Slots 2

doesnt that mean i could buy and change both of them ...
im sorry for all this questions
im new at this and dont know what do do lol

nico313

Honorable
May 26, 2012
so which mother board do you guys recommend and around how much are we talking about or steps i can take to make my computer
am3400e2212
aspire
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
amd athion tm II x4
635 quad core proccesor
4 GB DDR3 memory
1tb hard drive
ati radeon hd 4250 graphics card

good for gaming ...