Customize Certain Options

Hey all-

I am trying to write an automatic script to setup machines. I'm having
trouble doing this though. I'd like to set the appearance to classic, and
also disable write caching on the hard disk. I'd like to do this either
with a batch file or windows scripting host or anything. I have about 40
PCs that I would like to do this with so it can get very tedious.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

//Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about customize options

    Force Classic Control Panel Style
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Ex
    plorer]
    "ForceClassicControlPanel"=dword:00000001

    Force Classic Start Menu
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\E
    xplorer]
    "NoSimpleStartMenu"=dword:00000001

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.