Nokia 6230 and SMART USB Bluetooth

Hi Folks,

Sorry to add to massive stream of BT related questions, but thought this
might be an easy one.

I've just purchased a BT USB Dongle from 'The Computer Shop' in town and am
currently trying to get it to work with Nokia PC suite and my Nokia 6230.
http://www.thecomputershop.co.uk/show_prod.php/Computer/Hardware/140/prodid/5598/main

BT seems to work ok and I can transfer files to the phone fine using the
BlueOpal software that comes with the dongle. But I can't get PC suite to
work. Been reading loads on the web and am currently downloading the latest
PC suite and BlueOpal versions to try that.

As I got the dongle from a highstreet shop thought lots of other people must
have done the same - if that's you how did you get on? Success in the end?
I'm using Windows XP.

TIA,

Scott
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 smart bluetooth

    I am having real problems with my 6230-IrDA port-XP-PC Suit combo. The
    port works fine but PC Suit falls over at the slightest breeze. I have
    tried both v5.5 and the latest (6.4 I think) of PC Suit to no avail.

    Very frustrating as my missus is waiting to take control of my old
    7210 which she cant do until I have transferred all of my contacts and
    other data.
  2. Quote:

[...]

Nokia USB Bluetooth