Manage add-ons

I have internet explorer 6, and I have downloaded the Yahoo! toolbar, for
some reason it will not show on my browser, so when I go to tools then
manage add-ons and click the Yahoo! toolbar a message comes up that it
is managed by my administrator--- I am the administator, the only log in
windows has on it. Im lost help!
--
--Cherie
1 answer Last reply

    "This add-on is managed by your Administrator" message while managing an
    add-on in Windows XP SP2:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/addonpolicy.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Cherie" <Cherie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have internet explorer 6, and I have downloaded the Yahoo! toolbar, for
    > some reason it will not show on my browser, so when I go to tools then
    > manage add-ons and click the Yahoo! toolbar a message comes up that
    > it
    > is managed by my administrator--- I am the administator, the only log
    > in
    > windows has on it. Im lost help!
    > --
    > --Cherie

Configuration Yahoo Customization Windows XP