Manage add-ons

April 5, 2005 11:17:01 PM

I have internet explorer 6, and I have downloaded the Yahoo! toolbar, for
some reason it will not show on my browser, so when I go to tools then
manage add-ons and click the Yahoo! toolbar a message comes up that it
is managed by my administrator--- I am the administator, the only log in
windows has on it. Im lost help!
--
--Cherie

More about : manage add ons

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:29:21 PM

"This add-on is managed by your Administrator" message while managing an
add-on in Windows XP SP2:
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/addonpolicy.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP