XFX is $15 more expensive than the corsair in the place I live which 1 should i choose? I know Corsair is a very good quality brand, and I have never heard of XFX untill the last weak when i found the 1000w platinum on the store I'm buying my new rig. Hope you guys can help me, ty a lot!!
My rig is :
Mother Board: Gigabyte Z77X UD5H
CPU: i5 3570k
GPU: 2 x Asus GTX 660ti DCII OC
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB
HDD: Western Digital Black Cabiar 1TB
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB)DDR3 1600
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
CASE: Cooler Master HAF XM
I want to choose a PSU with a little more power than i need right now in case i upgrade my system in the next 1 or 2 years. I imagine that the case and the psu are the things I won't be changing so often.
Is 1000w too much overkill for my rig right now? would it be for an i7 3770k with 2 x asus gtx 680 DCII?
Its way to much .Xfx 750W/850W. Choose 1 of this too and u will be ok.
The options in my country (Chile) around that wattage with stock right now are the following:
- XFX Pro Series 850W (850 W) 80 PLUS Silver
- Antec High Current Pro HCP-750 (750 W) 80 PLUS Gold
- Corsair HX CMPSU-750HX (750 W) 80PLUS Silver
- Corsair AX AX750 (750 W) 80PLUS Gold
- Thermaltake ToughPower Grand TPG-850M (850 W) 80 PLUS Gold (The only store that sells it in my country has only 3 months warranty! no way I'm going to take that risk)
- Corsair HX CMPSU-850HX (850 W) 80PLUS Silver
- Seasonic P SS-860XP (860 W) 80PLUS Platinum (The only store that sells it in my country has only 3 months warranty! no way I'm going to take that risk)
- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold RS-800-80GA-D3 (800 W) 80PLUS Gold.
- Seasonic X SS-850KM (850 W) 80PLUS Gold (same store that sells the seasonic 860XP so the 850KM also has only 3 months warranty, so, I'm not taking this risk.)
which one should I go for? most of the psu's i just mencioned have 6 months to 1 year warranty.
One of the reasons why i was searching the HX1050w and the XFX 1000w platinum is that both of them have 1 year warranty, and that in Chile is the bigger warranty I'm going to get for a psu [I know,it sucks ]
Hope you can help me choose guys, ty a lot!
ps: is 750w/850w enough for my rig but with an i7 3770k and 2 x asus gtx 680 DCII OC?