Its way to much .Xfx 750W/850W. Choose 1 of this too and u will be ok.
The options in my country (Chile) around that wattage with stock right now are the following:
- XFX Pro Series 850W (850 W) 80 PLUS Silver
- Antec High Current Pro HCP-750 (750 W) 80 PLUS Gold
- Corsair HX CMPSU-750HX (750 W) 80PLUS Silver
- Corsair AX AX750 (750 W) 80PLUS Gold
- Thermaltake ToughPower Grand TPG-850M (850 W) 80 PLUS Gold (The only store that sells it in my country has only 3 months warranty! no way I'm going to take that risk)
- Corsair HX CMPSU-850HX (850 W) 80PLUS Silver
- Seasonic P SS-860XP (860 W) 80PLUS Platinum (The only store that sells it in my country has only 3 months warranty! no way I'm going to take that risk)
- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold RS-800-80GA-D3 (800 W) 80PLUS Gold.
- Seasonic X SS-850KM (850 W) 80PLUS Gold (same store that sells the seasonic 860XP so the 850KM also has only 3 months warranty, so, I'm not taking this risk.)
which one should I go for? most of the psu's i just mencioned have 6 months to 1 year warranty.
One of the reasons why i was searching the HX1050w and the XFX 1000w platinum is that both of them have 1 year warranty, and that in Chile is the bigger warranty I'm going to get for a psu
Hope you can help me choose guys, ty a lot!
ps: is 750w/850w enough for my rig but with an i7 3770k and 2 x asus gtx 680 DCII OC?