Rotating a .mov file

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 18, 2005 12:03:37 AM

We made a video sideways with our Kodak camera and need to rotate it. Is
there a program that rotates .mov QuickTime movies? or avi files?

Thanks Paul

More about : rotating mov file

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:03:38 AM

Greetings Paul,

I suggest that you download and try the latest version of the Kodak
software. In this software the Edit Video screens let you trim the video
(MOV and AVI file formats), add music to the video, and splice multiple
videos into a single video. You can ROTATE a video in any of the screens and
save your changes. Only videos can be edited in this window.

You can get the latest version by going to the Kodak pages and selecting the
5.0.3 update.

http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"Paul Welch" <pwelch3@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> We made a video sideways with our Kodak camera and need to rotate it. Is
> there a program that rotates .mov QuickTime movies? or avi files?
>
> Thanks Paul

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 5:05:55 PM

Ron,

Wow. New software works great. Just what I was looking for. I see
Kodak has made other changes as well. Thanks for the help.

We all in Florida miss seeing those Kodak Falcons on the nest.

Paul
Ormond Beach, Fl

!