high lvl soloing, where?

morten

Hi NG, I have now reached lvl 59 rogue (alliance) and find it more and more
difficult to find quest I can solo. Wintersprings and Ungoro are done, W/E
Plaguelands now directs me to do scholo or strat. On weekdays I cant reserve
a lot of hours to instances, thats why the solo question. Any good
sugestion? Right now I'm doing Felwood

TIA.

--Morten

"Morten" <real_mag@@@@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi NG, I have now reached lvl 59 rogue (alliance) and find it more and
> more difficult to find quest I can solo. Wintersprings and Ungoro are
> done, W/E Plaguelands now directs me to do scholo or strat. On weekdays I
> cant reserve a lot of hours to instances, thats why the solo question. Any
> good sugestion? Right now I'm doing Felwood
>
> TIA.
>
> --Morten

Burning steppes?

hmm

do a search for "blightcaller" and follow the quest string. it ends in a
raid quest, but the earlier parts are easy to do and you get good xp from
them
also, look up the quest string to get the onxyia amulet - the key to get to
onxyia's lair. this starts in burning steppes, and the first few steps are
easy and give good xp. you end up with some fairly easy, yet tedious quests
in BRD, but easy to do with a decent group.

other than that, you can just farm elites. i like the trolls near
zul-farrak - easy to kill and fairly good drop rate of rare items. the
trolls in hinterlands are the same way.

there are also some good quest strings in blasted lands. the one in
particular I'm thinking of involve the "fallen hero of the horde" near the
entrance from swamp of sorrows. if you're horde, you can get the quest
straight from the guy, but if you're alliance you have to talk to a guy in a
tower in nethergarde keep first. Either way, the string is long and you get
TONS of xp along the way, and the majority of the steps are very easy to do
solo (at your lvl). there are quite a few rewards along the way (a couple
middling trinkets, a middling weapon, but you get a 16 slot bag at the end).

If you do the quests listed here, I'm not exaggerating that you will rack up
somewhere on the order of 125K XP.

Mike

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Mike in Mystic wrote:

> If you do the quests listed here, I'm not exaggerating that you will rack up
> somewhere on the order of 125K XP.

The "Fallen Hero" Questline will give that alone, if not more.
Best Questline ever, from an artistic viewpoint too.

Cheers :)