high lvl soloing, where?

Hi NG, I have now reached lvl 59 rogue (alliance) and find it more and more
difficult to find quest I can solo. Wintersprings and Ungoro are done, W/E
Plaguelands now directs me to do scholo or strat. On weekdays I cant reserve
a lot of hours to instances, thats why the solo question. Any good
sugestion? Right now I'm doing Felwood

TIA.

--Morten
3 answers Last reply
More about high soloing where

    "Morten" <real_mag@@@@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi NG, I have now reached lvl 59 rogue (alliance) and find it more and
    > more difficult to find quest I can solo. Wintersprings and Ungoro are
    > done, W/E Plaguelands now directs me to do scholo or strat. On weekdays I
    > cant reserve a lot of hours to instances, thats why the solo question. Any
    > good sugestion? Right now I'm doing Felwood
    >
    > TIA.
    >
    > --Morten

    Burning steppes?

    hmm

    do a search for "blightcaller" and follow the quest string. it ends in a
    raid quest, but the earlier parts are easy to do and you get good xp from
    them
    also, look up the quest string to get the onxyia amulet - the key to get to
    onxyia's lair. this starts in burning steppes, and the first few steps are
    easy and give good xp. you end up with some fairly easy, yet tedious quests
    in BRD, but easy to do with a decent group.

    other than that, you can just farm elites. i like the trolls near
    zul-farrak - easy to kill and fairly good drop rate of rare items. the
    trolls in hinterlands are the same way.

    there are also some good quest strings in blasted lands. the one in
    particular I'm thinking of involve the "fallen hero of the horde" near the
    entrance from swamp of sorrows. if you're horde, you can get the quest
    straight from the guy, but if you're alliance you have to talk to a guy in a
    tower in nethergarde keep first. Either way, the string is long and you get
    TONS of xp along the way, and the majority of the steps are very easy to do
    solo (at your lvl). there are quite a few rewards along the way (a couple
    middling trinkets, a middling weapon, but you get a 16 slot bag at the end).

    If you do the quests listed here, I'm not exaggerating that you will rack up
    somewhere on the order of 125K XP.

    Mike

    Mike in Mystic wrote:

    > If you do the quests listed here, I'm not exaggerating that you will rack up
    > somewhere on the order of 125K XP.

    The "Fallen Hero" Questline will give that alone, if not more.
    Best Questline ever, from an artistic viewpoint too.

    Cheers :)

Warcraft Games Video Games