Remove item from autoplay menu?

How do I remove an item from the 'autoplay' menu that appears when I
insert a CD/DVD in a drive please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

kelly

Try, TweakUI/My Computer/AutoPlay/Handlers/Delete. If that doesn't help,
check here:

Start/Run/Regedit:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers

Good luck.
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Terry Pinnell" <terrypinDELETE@THESEdial.pipex.com> wrote in message
> How do I remove an item from the 'autoplay' menu that appears when I
> insert a CD/DVD in a drive please?
>
> --
> Terry, West Sussex, UK

Terry,

Removing unwanted AutoPlay Handlers in Windows XP:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoplayhandlers.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote:

>Try, TweakUI/My Computer/AutoPlay/Handlers/Delete. If that doesn't help,
>check here:
>
>Start/Run/Regedit:
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers
>
>Good luck.

Thanks both.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK