Remove item from autoplay menu?

How do I remove an item from the 'autoplay' menu that appears when I
insert a CD/DVD in a drive please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
4 answers Last reply

    Try, TweakUI/My Computer/AutoPlay/Handlers/Delete. If that doesn't help,
    check here:

    Start/Run/Regedit:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers

    Good luck.
    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Terry Pinnell" <terrypinDELETE@THESEdial.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > How do I remove an item from the 'autoplay' menu that appears when I
    > insert a CD/DVD in a drive please?
    >
    > --
    > Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry,

    Removing unwanted AutoPlay Handlers in Windows XP:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoplayhandlers.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote:

    >Try, TweakUI/My Computer/AutoPlay/Handlers/Delete. If that doesn't help,
    >check here:
    >
    >Start/Run/Regedit:
    >HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers
    >
    >Good luck.

    Thanks both.

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK