Nvidia 670 - Program to control graphics card, temprature, usage?

Is there a program that lets you view the temperature and usage of the graphics card, as well as change the settings?

I looked under my Driver installation, but nothing was in that folder that allowed me to change settings on my card :D

Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about nvidia program control graphics card temprature usage
  1. Depends on which card you have, companies each have their own software.

FOR EXAMPLE
    EVGA Cards get Precision X
    Asus Cards get Smartdoctor.
  2. amuffin said:
    Depends on which card you have, companies each have their own software.

FOR EXAMPLE
    EVGA Cards get Precision X
    Asus Cards get Smartdoctor.

Mine is made by Gigabyte
  3. 17seconds said:

What's the Kombustor?
  4. jediarron said:
    What's the Kombustor?

Kombustor is a little GPU stress test that you can launch from Afterburner. It's similar to Furmark I think. It's supposed to give you a way to see if your overclock is stable.

Isn't EVGA Precision the best tool for GTX 670/680 cards? I'd recommend that from what I've seen - should work fine even if your card isn't an EVGA.
  5. Okay, I just tried out EVGA Precision X, and it's exactly the same as Afterburner with just a different User Interface. It even has exactly the same settings/properties, since both are based on Rivatuner. It will come down to personal preference, but having tried both I can honestly say that Afterburner is easier to read and use.
  6. 17seconds said:
    Okay, I just tried out EVGA Precision X, and it's exactly the same as Afterburner with just a different User Interface. It even has exactly the same settings/properties, since both are based on Rivatuner. It will come down to personal preference, but having tried both I can honestly say that Afterburner is easier to read and use.

Thanks. I'll use that!
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics Cards Temperature Graphics