Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help a noobie out - what is this purple connector

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 27, 2012 6:31:57 PM

Hey guys,sup.
I bought a PC today and on the Graphics card it has a what looks like purple version of vga but is longer.Can someone give me the name of this - I don't know the name and need to get the correct cable but have no idea what it is called - Thanks! :)