Touch pad driver

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a two button touch pad driver on the Windows disk? I
have MS and have to use a compact key board that has a built touch pad
driver. No matter where you buy it it's thee same no name board.
I get faults left and rite pad keys. I've gone two boards with the
faults.

kelly

Harry,

You lost me, but that is ok, as it happens often. That said:

Contact Compact - if indeed that is what you meant.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=compact+keyboard+support

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Harry" <hmartin-747@stny.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is there a two button touch pad driver on the Windows disk? I
> have MS and have to use a compact key board that has a built touch pad
> driver.

a keyboard with build in touchpad driver ????

>No matter where you buy it it's thee same no name board.
> I get faults left and rite pad keys. I've gone two boards with the
> faults.

what's the problem? are the two keys switched? or doesn't they show any
reaction by pressing them? Does the mouse-pointer move when you use the pad?
is there any exclamation mark in the device manager??

Chris