Disabling Automatic Monitor Wake Up

Mike

Splendid

Is there a way to DISABLE the behavior in windows that automatically
wakes up/turns the monitor back on after a mouse or keyboard activity
is sensed? I don't want it to wake up unless I hit a specific shortcut
key (I have that feature programmed and need to disable the window's
feature for it to work correctly).

Thanks!

kelly

Interesting, Mike.