Is it possible to upgrade a graphics card on an All-in-One PC?

Dolian112

Honorable
May 27, 2012
I am currently using an HP All-in-One Touchsmart 320 pc. I know you can upgrade RAM, but I wanna know if I can upgrade my gfx as well. It currently has an AMD Radeon HD 6410D. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
I don't know if it voids warranty if you open your your all-in-one. Also, you have to check your manual if there is a layout of inside your computer. Then you have to measure how big your graphics card is and if there are PCI-E slots. I am assuming you can't install anything in there, possibly changing RAM is an option for you.

Your graphics is integrated meaning it is on your motherboard and you cannot remove it.

fantastik250

Distinguished
I don't know if it voids warranty if you open your your all-in-one. Also, you have to check your manual if there is a layout of inside your computer. Then you have to measure how big your graphics card is and if there are PCI-E slots. I am assuming you can't install anything in there, possibly changing RAM is an option for you.

Your graphics is integrated meaning it is on your motherboard and you cannot remove it.

Solution

BenniTee

Reputable
Feb 5, 2016
I have a Acer Aspire all in one Z3760. I Have been able to introduce new graphic cards to it. So that you can be able to upgrade graphic you need to purchase a graphic riser that will give you ample room to install next gen graphics without losing the Big HD screen. Mine cureently has a GT Geforce 730. you need to mold the case at the back though to make room. I plan to install a liquid cooler rather than a fan. These models have good display especially for gaming. I am experimenting whether a new mother board can be installed. All I know is that the Z3760 has been somewhat designed to take upgrades because there is surprisingly ample space that you can work with.