Using T9 predictive text between two languages?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 27, 2004 11:32:36 AM

If the dictionary that you use is for one language such as français
and someone sends you a message in English must you change the
dictionary so that you can reply in the langauge that the message was
sent to you?
remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
July 28, 2004 7:19:10 PM

Joseph wrote:

> If the dictionary that you use is for one language such as français
> and someone sends you a message in English must you change the
> dictionary so that you can reply in the langauge that the message was
> sent to you?
> remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

You don't have to change the dictionary, but it saves a lot of time if
you do (for correct spelling)
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 1:27:43 PM

It depends what is in the PPM. The PPM's have different settings...
Ie most have English, so in the European PPM (B in 3410) English will have
Pred T, so might France etc.
But in another PPM say C (don't ask me on regions) might not have English
with PT as it uses memory, just English - whereas another language may.
The PPMs are different according to region of purchase. These can be
changed though with a firmware upgrade.
WinDLS kit won't upgrade 3410 (which is a pity - I use another program), but
it can tell you what languages are in say a 3310, 3330 PPM, which is
useful - but these phones can now be upgraded with free stuff. :)

"Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If the dictionary that you use is for one language such as français
> and someone sends you a message in English must you change the
> dictionary so that you can reply in the langauge that the message was
> sent to you?
> remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 1:33:34 PM

> WinDLS kit won't upgrade 3410 (which is a pity - I use another program),
> but it can tell you what languages are in say a 3310, 3330 PPM, which is
> useful - but these phones can now be upgraded with free stuff. :)

WinDLS 5a 3410 v5.42 flashing 100% work

1.copy nhm2 v5.42 mcu and ppm wintesla flashes in
folder nhm-6 (3330) in wintesla folder.
2.rename nhm2 to nhm6 in 3410 mcu and ppm
3.open WinDLS 5a and click on 3330 model and ''flash deadphone''
4.click on changed 3410 mcu and ppm
5.when flashing is over click on ''set authority ID''
6.unlock phone and reset factory settings
and than's it all working 100%

Not tested yet. I have a version of WinDLS I modified and works nice.
Shall test and let you know. :)
!