Sign in with
Your question

Corsair TX750M vs OCZ ZT 750W

Last response: in Components
December 1, 2012 9:20:54 PM

I've recently got a new motherboard and second Graphics card (ASUS HD6870) to go in crossfire with my current one (ASUS HD6850) but I needed and extra 6pin connection on the power supply (three 6pin connections in total).

I've had a search around and couldn't find anything comparing these two specifically. I found some with the Corsair TX750 V2 but this is the TX750M (the modular one) I don't know how different it is.
These are the two PSU's I've found which do you think is better?
I personally couldn't find much difference between the two other then the OCZ one being slightly cheaper and fully modular so any information is helpful thanks.
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
December 1, 2012 9:51:26 PM

The ZT is fully modular and the corsair is semi-modular. I would go with the corsair because they are a bit more trustworthy.
a b ) Power supply
December 1, 2012 9:54:37 PM

Just wanted to say if your computer case has cable management then just hide all those unnecessary wires there and so you can buy a non-modular power supply. I would say modular power supplies start to be important when you don't have cable management and there loose wires just hang around in the case restricting airflow.
!