Please Check my new build!

Parker88

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Hey guys I'm planning on building this rig but I just wanted the community's feedback before I purchase any of theses parts.

CPU: i5-3570k
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4GB)
PSU: Corsair Builder Series CX600
Optical: Sony AD-7280S-OB
SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB SATA3

I was also just wondering whats the deal with mSATA? My boards compatible so I just want to know what I can do with it!

Parker88

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Alright guys yea sorry I meant the non-WB version I don't know why I put the WB version down... Anyways I guess I'm a noob but can you give me a quick run down of this mSATA thing an I'm up in Canada but the MOBO and CPU are from microCenter. My budget is relatively low it all comes up too $550 dollars right now and I dont want to spen more then $600

Parker88

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
I really like all the features this board has and I want to over lock the i5 3570k. I'll be getting a video card in the future but okay I'll get the rip jaws that makes sense. I'll be waiting to get a heat sink fan when I do decide to over clock and I want the SSD for the OS/BOOT LOAD. Can I do that with the mSATA? I have a 200gb HDD and that will be fine for now. What graphics card would you recommend?

the ssd doesnt fit in msata slot. just dont use it

for the ssd, since you are in canada, get the mushkin chronos deluxe 240gb SSD for 169.99 at ncix.com check under their sale banner. its such a good deal

for the video card, id pick either a 7850 or a gtx670 depending on the budget