Sign in with
Your question

Best gtx 670 brand

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 28, 2012 4:52:25 AM

i wanna buy a gtx 670 but i want to know which brand is the best

at first i looked for the gigabyte windforce but bad reviews and supposedly lots of noise because of the 3 fans

well the point is what is better, msi, evga, asus, gigabyte, etc

More about : gtx 670 brand

a c 1401 U Graphics card
May 28, 2012 12:45:23 PM

None is really better Asus, Msi, EVGA or Gigabyte. If you are talking about user reviews then I would take them with a grain of salt since you will find bad reviews for the other brands as well.
If noise is the issue then Asus and MSI have usually the quietest cooling solutions.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 28, 2012 2:30:08 PM

EVGA apparently is a great brand. Recently they had some cards that had some hardware defects and customers got a free upgrade to a factory overclocked version from a reference design.

I would go for the one that has the longest/best warranty as well as the best price in your range.
m
l
May 28, 2012 9:30:49 PM

well what i referred was the cost-performance ratio, that why i mentioned the gigabyte because it has the highest core clock at the same cost than the other ones, and has 3 fan so that mean great cooling, and in the reviews i mean the people reviews on newegg or other pages.

well anyways now i am convinced that the asus overclocked factory is the best for $30 dollars more because of the core clock, the giant pipes and the 2 big fans

thanks for the replies
m
l
!