Sign in with
Your question

NEED HELP QUICK

Last response: in Systems
July 21, 2012 4:10:50 AM

Hey guys, I need to know if softwaresupplygroup.com is a legitimate business, I saw they had windows 7 home premium for $30 cheaper than newegg, if anyone has bought from them, are they legit? Also, need some 8gb 1600 RAM to buy, please hurry and answer, because im buying my parts now.

More about : quick

a b $ Windows 7
July 21, 2012 4:19:52 AM

Never heard of them, but I would assume that they would be legit.

This is a good 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz kit. I own it personally and no problems. Though if you have a large CPU heatsink you may want to get the Corsair Low Profile or G.Skill Ares RAM.
G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1600mhz, CL9 at 1.5V. $46
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
July 21, 2012 4:22:34 AM

No info on legitimacy, however if you ever even in the slightest bit doubt a website -- use paypal. Do not use a credit card.
m
l
Related resources
July 21, 2012 4:03:22 PM

deadlockedworld said:
No info on legitimacy, however if you ever even in the slightest bit doubt a website -- use paypal. Do not use a credit card.

A bunch of reviews look good, but they dont take pay pal, has anyone ever bought from them?
m
l
July 21, 2012 4:03:53 PM

deadlockedworld said:

A bunch of reviews look good, but they dont take pay pal, has anyone ever bought from them?
m
l
!