NEED HELP QUICK

Hey guys, I need to know if softwaresupplygroup.com is a legitimate business, I saw they had windows 7 home premium for $30 cheaper than newegg, if anyone has bought from them, are they legit? Also, need some 8gb 1600 RAM to buy, please hurry and answer, because im buying my parts now.
4 answers Last reply
More about need quick
  1. Never heard of them, but I would assume that they would be legit.

This is a good 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz kit. I own it personally and no problems. Though if you have a large CPU heatsink you may want to get the Corsair Low Profile or G.Skill Ares RAM.
    G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1600mhz, CL9 at 1.5V. $46
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314
  2. No info on legitimacy, however if you ever even in the slightest bit doubt a website -- use paypal. Do not use a credit card.
  3. deadlockedworld said:
    No info on legitimacy, however if you ever even in the slightest bit doubt a website -- use paypal. Do not use a credit card.

A bunch of reviews look good, but they dont take pay pal, has anyone ever bought from them?
  4. deadlockedworld said:
    No info on legitimacy, however if you ever even in the slightest bit doubt a website -- use paypal. Do not use a credit card.

A bunch of reviews look good, but they dont take pay pal, has anyone ever bought from them?
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Windows 7 Systems Product