Open folder in the same window doesn't work anymore

Hi to all
I've downloaded after a suggestion of an italian Mvp from huge Kelly's
corner site the .vbs call "foldericonchange" (Change the Folder Icon &/or
Opened Folder Icon) on my Xp home edition to change the folder aspect. It
did works fine about icon aspect but it changes the browsing too. Now I
can't open the folder in the same window. If I choose the option "same
window" instead "open in a new window" it doesn't take effect. How I can to
restore my registry to default (I would like to open folders in the same
window)?
Now every choose ("same" or "new") give same results: new folders open on
new window...
I'm sorry if terms are wrong but I've italian Xp edition...
I've tried to use also the " Open each folder in New or Same Window" tweak
(the "Same" options) from the site but doesn't works. I can open folders
only in New window...pen Each Folder in New or Same Window
Can I restore the former situation?
Thanks in advance, best regards
More about open folder window doesn work anymore

    Try system restore
    start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore

    Translate could be more or less like this
    inizi ->tutti programmi->accessori->attrezzi del sistema->restore del sistema

    smiling face wrote:
    > Try system restore
    > start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore
    >
    > Translate could be more or less like this
    > inizi ->tutti programmi->accessori->attrezzi del sistema->restore del
    > sistema
    (Start > Programmi > Accessori > Utilità di sistema > Ripristino del sistema
    ^__^), thank you) but the problem is not happen yesterday or so close to
    today... It doesn't works about since 1 year! I know, you'll tell me "Why
    you haven't restored when you can..." and I answer because I'm not realized
    at the moment but many many months after this mess.
    So I think the problem is really complicated now to solve...
    I've opened my system with regedit and compared with another registry (from
    my notebook) but I don't know where to look for parameters about folders...
    I remember that one day someone told me which registry voice could setup
    this function but comparing with the other registry (where the the folders
    opens correctly) they're are identical...
    I know it's a tough work!
    Thanks, bye

    > "Jfk" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi to all
    >> I've downloaded after a suggestion of an italian Mvp from huge
    >> Kelly's corner site the .vbs call "foldericonchange" (Change the
    >> Folder Icon &/or Opened Folder Icon) on my Xp home edition to change
    >> the folder aspect. It did works fine about icon aspect but it
    >> changes the browsing too. Now I can't open the folder in the same
    >> window. If I choose the option "same window" instead "open in a new
    >> window" it doesn't take effect. How I can to restore my registry to
    >> default (I would like to open folders in the same window)?
    >> Now every choose ("same" or "new") give same results: new folders
    >> open on new window...
    >> I'm sorry if terms are wrong but I've italian Xp edition...
    >> I've tried to use also the " Open each folder in New or Same Window"
    >> tweak (the "Same" options) from the site but doesn't works. I can
    >> open folders only in New window...pen Each Folder in New or Same
    >> Window
    >> Can I restore the former situation?
    >> Thanks in advance, best regards

Configuration Customization Windows XP