How do I know if my Power Supply will work?

Just for future reference how can I tell how much Wattage my computer will need so I can get the correct Power Supply.

Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139030
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116877
GFX: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130738
6 answers Last reply
More about power supply work
  1. ISleepTheDayAway said:
    Just for future reference how can I tell how much Voltage my computer will need so I can get the correct Power Supply.

    Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139030
    CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116877
    GFX: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130738



    Hi :)

    I think you mean WATTAGE actually....

    Voltage is what comes put of your wall plug...

    All the best Brett :)
  2. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    I think you mean WATTAGE actually....

    Voltage is what comes put of your wall plug...

    All the best Brett :)


    Ah all right, thank you. Guess I'm still in the mind set of Overclocking.
  3. Well with that GPU 550W will be enough.

    Xfx Core 550W Pro Edition.

    Did you but that GPU ?
  4. prototype18 said:
    Well with that GPU 550W will be enough.

    Xfx Core 550W Pro Edition.

    Did you but that GPU ?


    Um, what?
  5. Donte use W calculator. The overstate the W needed.

    Did you buy the Graphic card?

    Xfx Core 550W Pro Edition.

    Power supply for 54$. Great PSU with golden award.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Computers CPUs Components Product