Changing product key

Hi,

I am looking for a way to change the product key on a WinxXP SP2 machine.
Pre-SP2 I could use a regedit and msoobe.exe /a (I think) but this no longer
works in SP2. Any help in this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Milamber³
2 answers Last reply
More about changing product

    Changing the product key will not solve the problem. Starting that you have
    to reinstall xp to change the product key. If sp2 is giving you a hard time.
    So why just dont getting rid of it.

    "Milamber³" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a way to change the product key on a WinxXP SP2 machine.
    > Pre-SP2 I could use a regedit and msoobe.exe /a (I think) but this no longer
    > works in SP2. Any help in this would be appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Milamber³

    Try here:

    http://www.korben.tk/

    Click on softwares and scroll down to rockXP - this may do what you need...

    "Milamber³" <milamber@email.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a way to change the product key on a WinxXP SP2 machine.
    > Pre-SP2 I could use a regedit and msoobe.exe /a (I think) but this no
    > longer works in SP2. Any help in this would be appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Milamber³

Configuration Microsoft Customization Regedit Windows XP