Changing product key

April 8, 2005 6:46:25 PM

Hi,

I am looking for a way to change the product key on a WinxXP SP2 machine.
Pre-SP2 I could use a regedit and msoobe.exe /a (I think) but this no longer
works in SP2. Any help in this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Milamber³

More about : changing product key

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 6:46:26 PM

Changing the product key will not solve the problem. Starting that you have
to reinstall xp to change the product key. If sp2 is giving you a hard time.
So why just dont getting rid of it.

"Milamber³" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a way to change the product key on a WinxXP SP2 machine.
> Pre-SP2 I could use a regedit and msoobe.exe /a (I think) but this no longer
> works in SP2. Any help in this would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Milamber³

April 10, 2005 9:00:05 PM

Try here:

http://www.korben.tk/

Click on softwares and scroll down to rockXP - this may do what you need...

!