Closed Solved

Lucid

Hello,

I've been trying to get lucid mvp working, but I always get an error message "Wrong gpu configuration. Please check your hardware/drivers"
I looked in device manager and found this
I've tried to update this (Microsoft basic display adaptor) with new drivers from the gigabyte cd and the vga driver from the gigabyte ud5h product page, but it doesn't seem find the drivers, causing it to not update them.

I'm running windows 8 consumer preview and am using the gigabyte z77x ud5h mobo.
What should I do to fix this?
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about lucid
  1. Best answer
    You need to download drivers from here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?lang=eng

I can't really give you exact link because you never told me the exact model of your CPU.
  2. I'm using the ivybridge i5, 3570k.
  3. make sure your bios is update so that the mb ans the new cpu code for the cpu. if you have a gpu you have to remove it and then install the drivers. on most mb with the lucent chipset when you put a gpu in it turns those chips off.
  4. So, I have to remove my gpu, then update the drivers?
    I updated my mobo bios today anyway.
  5. Ignore that last post, I downloaded the ivybridge graphics drivers and updated the drivers, it worked like a charm.

To note, I already have enabled the integrated graphics on my mobo bios.
    Thanks a lot.

And a quite nooby question, how do I choose best answer?
  6. If a mod changes this topic to "question" instead of "discussion", you can do it then. However, until then, you cannot do that, because you didn't select you were asking a question. Next time when creating thread, make sure to select it as a question :)
  7. Oh, my bad. I'll try to remember next time.
  8. adzx said:
    Ignore that last post, I downloaded the ivybridge graphics drivers and updated the drivers, it worked like a charm.

To note, I already have enabled the integrated graphics on my mobo bios.
    Thanks a lot.

And a quite nooby question, how do I choose best answer?

Try it now. ;)
  9. Best answer selected by adzx.
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Drivers Gigabyte Graphics