Sign in with
Your question

Is this site legit?

Last response: in Systems
July 21, 2012 4:10:22 PM

Hi i need an OS and saw that softwaresupplygroup has them for $30 cheaper than newegg, I would love to save that $30 as i could spend it on a mouse or keyboard, has anyone bought from them? Did you get your product? Does it work? Thanks.

More about : site legit

July 21, 2012 6:11:33 PM

id do this instead. go to us.ncix.com and use that price from softwaresupplygroup and price match it. ncix is a very reliable company and i have been buying from them for quite a while
m
l
Related resources
July 21, 2012 6:12:29 PM

customer service will usually reply to you within 12 hrs or a day
m
l
July 21, 2012 6:22:25 PM

TheBigTroll said:

i will try it but it is called OEM Branded not just OEM so i dont know if that makes a difference but it works on any computer just like regular OEM.
m
l
July 21, 2012 6:23:25 PM

TheBigTroll said:

also in my cart it already says $68.99, do i have to wait for a response to find out whether its valid or not?
m
l
July 21, 2012 7:08:42 PM

you can request a call back. they actually call back. the button should be located at the top right hand side

if the price match doesnt go through, they will contact you if you still want it at regular price.

if it is oem, theres no difference
m
l
July 23, 2012 6:16:57 PM

TheBigTroll said:
you can request a call back. they actually call back. the button should be located at the top right hand side

if the price match doesnt go through, they will contact you if you still want it at regular price.

if it is oem, theres no difference

what i mean is it says like HP or Dell on it, but works for any computer as softwaresupplygroup says, and the NCIX has no brand on it but they are OEM, and NCIX did not accept the price match, what would you reccomend? Buy it from SSG and save the extra money?
m
l
July 23, 2012 6:19:58 PM

just buy from them...
m
l
!