Solution
the main 24 pin atx cable...just let it sit over the video card. it cant get sucked into the fan of the gpu or cpu if you lay it right and then ty-wrap it right. the 4/8 pin eps power cable on the bottom of the mb. loop it around itself and let it sit on top of the power supply. for the one sata cd-rom drive...if yoor ps has one sata cable and one with 4 pin molex on them. use the sata one for the hard drives and ssd. the one with the molex on it. use a 4 pin molex to sata power adaptore and use it on the cd-rom drive. then you should have one cable going to the lower cage and one going to the top cage. you should then be able to wrap them to the side of the drive cages. for the sata cables they make stick on o-rings for cables...

Patflute

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
At the moment they are bundled together. I just want more room on the right for the graphics card.

http://i.imgur.com/tQIaN.jpg?1

The 2.5 to 3.5 bracket is sticking out because of the front fan and I can't put it in the top slot because the holes don't match up. :(

I guess I could put a zip tie on the very bottom

New case is out of the question.

Oh the middle zip tie could be attacked to the hole in the 5.25 area! But it the f_audio might not reach if I do that.

I don't see any problem installing, even a long graphics card.

Just move the cables to the side(towards the camera).

Any unused psu cables can be levt on the bottom of the case.

You might be able to move some cables to the side away from the camera next to the motherboard, and under the graphics card.

Patflute

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
I measured it and it's only 20-24 cm which is 7.9-9.4 inches.

I think a 9" inch card would be pushing a little because if the graphics cooler is pushing air from the right it be blocked by cables :)

G

most vga coolers pull the air from the middle of the card and blows it out of the case. the cables are not in the way.
just zip tie them to the hard drive rack, problem solved . .

the main 24 pin atx cable...just let it sit over the video card. it cant get sucked into the fan of the gpu or cpu if you lay it right and then ty-wrap it right. the 4/8 pin eps power cable on the bottom of the mb. loop it around itself and let it sit on top of the power supply. for the one sata cd-rom drive...if yoor ps has one sata cable and one with 4 pin molex on them. use the sata one for the hard drives and ssd. the one with the molex on it. use a 4 pin molex to sata power adaptore and use it on the cd-rom drive. then you should have one cable going to the lower cage and one going to the top cage. you should then be able to wrap them to the side of the drive cages. for the sata cables they make stick on o-rings for cables..
http://www.burnstines.com/1-2-adhesive-backed-cable-tie-ty-wrap-clip-round-top-50-per-bag.html
stick them on the inside of the case and hold your sata cables straight.

Solution