Computer Specs:
Processor - AMD A6=3670 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.70 GHz
Ram - 4GB
System type - Windows 7 64-bit service pack 1
Hard drive - 465GB
Graphics card - Nvidia Gforce 550ti
PSU - CiT 750W Gold Edition PSU
Motherboard - Gigabyte A55M-S2V

When i try to play 3D Games such as Assassins creed 3, Far Cry 3, Planetside 2 and Hitman Absolution I get really weird graphical glitches such a missing heads or limbs of npc's or the main character, flickering/flashing, floating npc's or entities and just weird random things which i know aren't meant to happen :/  and also loss of audio and then i get a crash to desktop within 20/30 minutes of playing. To fix the audio cuts i normally tab out and reopen the game. Okay so i've tried everything i can think off, i've ran memtest on my 1 4gb ram which came out without any errors, i've updated my drivers too the latest version, i've done all the windows updates and i've checked the temperature of everything which are shown here:

Computer is Idle - http://imgur.com/lVWES,5Lrnn#0
(the only problem i can see here is the Temp2/TMPIN1 which i can't figure out what it is.)

While gaming (Far cry 3) - http://imgur.com/lVWES,5Lrnn#1
(Again the Temp2 and TMPIN1 are even higher.)

If anyone know what Temp2 and TMPIN1 are from the images it would be great for me too know

Another error i've found is when i ran Prime95 and got these errors -

[Thu Nov 29 19:21:23 2012]
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 32.01953125, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
[Thu Nov 29 19:32:42 2012]
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 32.0078125, expected less than 0.4

I also get a message after my computer has been turned off for a while which says -
"Loading operating system
Updated backup bios
Writing bios Image....................................."(Then lots of .'s)

And lastly i sometimes get BSOD's on startup which are:

http://i.imgur.com/mMeRZ.jpg

If you need anymore information, feel free to ask and thankyou to everyone in advance

More about : graphical audio problems games

December 2, 2012 7:39:56 PM

LOL are you using an AMD APU with a Nvidia GPU? It looks kind of interesting to me (no offense, first time i see a combination like this). Well, the first advise i can come up with is switching to your APU and taking your Nvidia GPU out of your pc case, just to try. Can you do this and try your game with APU only? Maybe some conflicts? These kind of weird problems remind me of RAM failure but you say you tested your RAM.
December 2, 2012 8:03:42 PM

technoholic said:
LOL are you using an AMD APU with a Nvidia GPU? It looks kind of interesting to me (no offense, first time i see a combination like this). Well, the first advise i can come up with is switching to your APU and taking your Nvidia GPU out of your pc case, just to try. Can you do this and try your game with APU only? Maybe some conflicts? These kind of weird problems remind me of RAM failure but you say you tested your RAM.

Okay, just to say btw my friend uses the same setup and his works fine. I'll go and try it without my Nivdia gpu then :) 
a c 158 à CPUs
December 2, 2012 8:17:29 PM

have you bothered to see what the stress.txt file Prime95 created says?
December 2, 2012 8:45:36 PM

popatim said:

Yes, i created another thread about my Prime95 results but to avail, I copied my stress.txt file and people say that's not the right one so i'm not sure what do :/  I've ran cpu stress tests, graphics card tests and they all seem to be fine
December 2, 2012 8:52:10 PM

popatim said:

Also, is there any chance memtest could be wrong? I was thinking about getting another 4GB ram, i just want to be sure this is the problem.
December 3, 2012 2:21:08 PM

technoholic said:

I tried my computer without my graphics card, still got the bio update at the start, then it restarted, then i got a blue screen then it restarted and then i got the system repair option :/ 
December 3, 2012 4:28:59 PM

Sorry to do this but after spending a lot of money on games i dream of a fix sooo
Bum :p 
December 3, 2012 4:45:24 PM

Well bro, i don't want to be pessimistic but it may as well be a hardware failure. Let's think of the possibilities altogether:

- Some "spot" at your mobo can be damaged
- CPU may be faulty
- CPU fan may be broken (perhaps that's why you see those temps somewhere)
- You said you tried to update bios. You can boot into windows now or not?
- You may have a virus
- Your system files are corrupted
- Your may have been using wrong driver(s)
- etc etc etc

Possible ways to solve the issue(s)
- First open your pc case and hit your power button. Try to check if all the fans are working (PSU, CPU). "Smell" your case to check if you can sense something burning/burned
- Is your machine loading windows? What security software are you using? Is it up to date? Do you see something suspicious (some strange programs, shortcuts here and there)
- Actually the "cleanest" way to get rid of a possible software fault is to just format and install a fresh system and after that you would have been eliminated any doubts about the software side (of course you must take backups first)
December 3, 2012 4:51:07 PM

Another possible reason for the issue can be the wrongly set bios options.
December 3, 2012 4:51:59 PM

technoholic said:
Another possible reason for the issue can be the wrongly set bios options.

Any idea what i could do to fix this? i've updated my bios and i've also set them to the default settings and the fail safe settings
December 3, 2012 4:54:16 PM

what brand and make is your mobo? what is the bios that uses? what version bios did you update to? was your system running good before the update?
December 3, 2012 4:55:15 PM

technoholic said:
Well bro, i don't want to be pessimistic but it may as well be a hardware failure. Let's think of the possibilities altogether:

- Some "spot" at your mobo can be damaged
- CPU may be faulty
- CPU fan may be broken (perhaps that's why you see those temps somewhere)
- You said you tried to update bios. You can boot into windows now or not?
- You may have a virus
- Your system files are corrupted
- Your may have been using wrong driver(s)
- etc etc etc

Possible ways to solve the issue(s)
- First open your pc case and hit your power button. Try to check if all the fans are working (PSU, CPU). "Smell" your case to check if you can sense something burning/burned
- Is your machine loading windows? What security software are you using? Is it up to date? Do you see something suspicious (some strange programs, shortcuts here and there)
- Actually the "cleanest" way to get rid of a possible software fault is to just format and install a fresh system and after that you would have been eliminated any doubts about the software side (of course you must take backups first)

Okay, thanks for the reply. I've opened my case, all fans seem to work perfectly, from what i've see it doesn't seem to overheat and become to hot, i'm sure my drivers are upto date and correct, i use avast virus protection (around 10 minutes ago i ran a boot scan and it came out clean) i've reinstalled windows before and there was no change so i'm not really sure :/  everything other than the problems described seems to work perfectly.
December 3, 2012 4:58:36 PM

technoholic said:
what brand and make is your mobo? what is the bios that uses? what version bios did you update to? was your system running good before the update?

http://uk.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3...
My motherboard is the GA-A55M-S2V from gigabyte and i downloaded the newest bios from that using the @bios utility and i had the problem before i updated it, i did this to try fix it
December 3, 2012 4:59:44 PM

Well, sorry but i can only think of a hardware failure at this point. And it looks to be either your CPU or the mobo because nothing gets better even if you took out your Nvidia GPU so it seems the GPU is fine but either mobo or APU is damaged. This is my idea though and i can as well be wrong
December 3, 2012 5:01:23 PM

Your machine needs a technical service
December 3, 2012 5:02:01 PM

Btw, if i update my bios to the F7 version, will it have the previous updates inside this one?
December 3, 2012 5:03:13 PM

technoholic said:
Your machine needs a technical service

Okay, thanks for the help :) 
December 3, 2012 5:05:32 PM

I experienced something similar before. Though it happened at least 7-8 years ago with my mobo. Some small spot was damaged and they repaired it. But it can be something more serious too, may involve changing mobo entirely. May be the APU too. May even be RAM slot (not the RAM itself). I think this way cause the problem includes sound and display
December 3, 2012 5:18:30 PM

technoholic said:
I experienced something similar before. Though it happened at least 7-8 years ago with my mobo. Some small spot was damaged and they repaired it. But it can be something more serious too, may involve changing mobo entirely. May be the APU too. May even be RAM slot (not the RAM itself). I think this way cause the problem includes sound and display

Tomorrow when i get home from school i'm going to phone the suppliers and see what they can do, my computer should still be under warranty so hopefully i can get it fixed
December 3, 2012 5:19:37 PM

Wish you best of the luck :)  i hope it is something easy :) 
a c 158 à CPUs
December 4, 2012 12:18:09 AM

I would go into the bios and reset the bios to default setting and then go in and make sure the ram is at the settings for timings, speed, and voltage that the ram needs. There's usually a sticker on the ram that lists this info.

next i would run memtest overnight. If that fails have the ram replaced. I know you said you ran memtest but you never mentioned the outcome that I saw.

As for Prime95, if you ran large FTT's it could be ram or cpu. if you ran small ftt's its usually cpu or settings for your overclock.
December 4, 2012 4:57:26 PM

popatim said:
I would go into the bios and reset the bios to default setting and then go in and make sure the ram is at the settings for timings, speed, and voltage that the ram needs. There's usually a sticker on the ram that lists this info.

next i would run memtest overnight. If that fails have the ram replaced. I know you said you ran memtest but you never mentioned the outcome that I saw.

As for Prime95, if you ran large FTT's it could be ram or cpu. if you ran small ftt's its usually cpu or settings for your overclock.

Thanks for the reply, when i ram memtest i did it overnight and it did 6 passes which all came out with no errors, i've reset my bios to defaults and i will try see if my ram settings are as they should be :)  If i get the chance i might buy some more ram but i'm thinking it's my cpu since there are numerous problems, i even get startup repair coming up repeatedly on startup now :/ 
December 4, 2012 7:46:45 PM

Not sure if this is related or can help in any way but this is the crash report in event viewer
Faulting application name: farcry3_d3d11.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50ae7b81
Faulting module name: FC3_d3d11.dll, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50ae7b42
Exception code: 0xc00000fd
Fault offset: 0x00e67797
Faulting process id: 0x13a4
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd2651c23e6d4
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\bin\farcry3_d3d11.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\bin\FC3_d3d11.dll
Report Id: 9003a211-3e59-11e2-87af-50e549d30d3d
!