Where to quest/grind through my 40s?

This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
up-to-date/PvP info.

Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
level?

mikel

Mr. Monk Goo wrote:
> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.
>
> Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
> I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
> The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
> Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
> enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
> when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
> faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
> solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
> level?

Yes, but expect it to be interrupted unpredictably by bad ganking
experiences.

Feralas is pretty good if you want grinding. Kill Woodpaw gnolls.
Tanaris has a bunch of fun quests. Lots of the enemy there, though.

"Mr. Monk Goo" <mr_monk_goo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.
>
> Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
> I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
> The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
> Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
> enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
> when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
> faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
> solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
> level?

try dustwollow marsh the islands in the water (head for the coast) thats
where i did my 41-43 nearly no iteruptions bearing in mind that as a warlock
i had the underwater breathing so there was lots of fishlike stuff to go
at:)

> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.
>
> Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
> I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
> The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
> Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
> enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
> when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
> faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
> solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
> level?

Probably won't apply for a PvP server, but I did grinding from about level
42-46 on the naga (they are level 43 & 44) just past the bloodsail
buccaneers near booty bay. But there were quite a few horde doing a quest
there (akris reed) so might get ganked a bit. There are a few herbs there,
and a Mithril node, also a treasure chest high up in an enclosure where the
most naga seem to spawn, and fairly quickly, theres quite alot of them but
not so many that you will be fighting more than 2 at one time. Very first
kill I found a nice 14 slot backpack, found alot of black pearls and
Iridescent Pearls and a handful of golden pearls and star ruby's, I'm sure
some other good stuff that I've missed out, but nothing really spectacular,
In the end I had killed more than 760 of them (my mod keeps count!)

"Mr. Monk Goo" <mr_monk_goo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.
>
> Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
> I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
> The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
> Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
> enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
> when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
> faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
> solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
> level?

You would be fairly safe (and close to graveyard) grinding on the wolves
around feathermoon stronghold in feralas.

"Mr. Monk Goo" <mr_monk_goo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.

Although i am on a PvE server, i mostly found the following two areas to
be relatively quiet.

East moon ruins in Tanaris
North West in Feralas a harpy camp, cant remember the name right now.

Derimus

"Mr. Monk Goo" <mr_monk_goo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This issue may have been beat to death, but I'm having trouble finding
> up-to-date/PvP info.
>
> Where should someone lvl 42 be going to grind out next batch of levels?
> I've beat SM to death, though Uldaman is starting to look appealing.
> The problem is, I can't find anywhere to grind out the levels solo.
> Part of the problem is the fact that I'm on a PvP server. While I do
> enjoy the added tension at times, it makes it very difficult to grind
> when you're still being griefed by ?? characters of the opposing
> faction (or teams of people 1-2 levels above you). Is there any good
> solo experience to be had on a PvP server once you start getting up in
> level?

Horde? On our server, Feralas is the one place where a hoardy can grind
from 40-50 without being ganked more often than once a level :eek:)

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (50) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]