Computer Automatically Logs Off

April 9, 2005 2:22:41 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not do
anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening (but I
am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How can I
stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

You might want to take a look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607&sd=RMVP
--
Nepatsfan
"Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My computer recently started automatically logging me off when
> I do not do anything for a certain period of time. I think this
> started happening (but I am not sure it is the reason) after I
> installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How can I stop my computer from
> automatically logging me off? Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> --
> Nathan Sokalski
> njsokalski@hotmail.com
> http://www.nathansokalski.com/

April 9, 2005 4:19:48 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Messenger has nothing to do with this. Follow the link that the Saintsfan
posted. :o )

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not do
> anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening (but
> I am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How
> can I stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help would
> be appreciated. Thanks.
> --
> Nathan Sokalski
> njsokalski@hotmail.com
> http://www.nathansokalski.com/

April 12, 2005 4:03:42 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Kelly,
I think you're getting your teams mixed up a bit. :)

> Messenger has nothing to do with this. Follow the link that the Saintsfan
> posted. :o )
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not
>> do anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening
>> (but I am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0.
>> How can I stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help
>> would be appreciated. Thanks.
>> --
>> Nathan Sokalski
>> njsokalski@hotmail.com
>> http://www.nathansokalski.com/

April 12, 2005 4:09:58 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Hey now!!! :o )

--

!