Computer Automatically Logs Off

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not do
anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening (but I
am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How can I
stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

    You might want to take a look here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607&sd=RMVP
    --
    Nepatsfan
    "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My computer recently started automatically logging me off when
    > I do not do anything for a certain period of time. I think this
    > started happening (but I am not sure it is the reason) after I
    > installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How can I stop my computer from
    > automatically logging me off? Any help would be appreciated.
    > Thanks.
    > --
    > Nathan Sokalski
    > njsokalski@hotmail.com
    > http://www.nathansokalski.com/

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

    Messenger has nothing to do with this. Follow the link that the Saintsfan
    posted. :o)

    --
    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not do
    > anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening (but
    > I am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0. How
    > can I stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help would
    > be appreciated. Thanks.
    > --
    > Nathan Sokalski
    > njsokalski@hotmail.com
    > http://www.nathansokalski.com/

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

    Kelly,
    I think you're getting your teams mixed up a bit. :)

    > Messenger has nothing to do with this. Follow the link that the Saintsfan
    > posted. :o)
    >
    > --
    > In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >
    > All the Best,
    > Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >

    > "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not
    >> do anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening
    >> (but I am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger 7.0.
    >> How can I stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any help
    >> would be appreciated. Thanks.
    >> --
    >> Nathan Sokalski
    >> njsokalski@hotmail.com
    >> http://www.nathansokalski.com/

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

    Hey now!!! :o)

    --

    "Ron Chamberlin" <ronchamberlin@msn.msn.com> wrote in message
    > Kelly,
    > I think you're getting your teams mixed up a bit. :)

    >> Messenger has nothing to do with this. Follow the link that the
    >> Saintsfan posted. :o)
    >>
    >> --
    >> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >>
    >> All the Best,
    >> Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >>

    >> "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> My computer recently started automatically logging me off when I do not
    >>> do anything for a certain period of time. I think this started happening
    >>> (but I am not sure it is the reason) after I installed MSN Messenger
    >>> 7.0. How can I stop my computer from automatically logging me off? Any
    >>> help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    >>> --
    >>> Nathan Sokalski
    >>> njsokalski@hotmail.com
    >>> http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP