Quick launch bar

HI ! my quick launch bar has disappeared__right click on task bar and
initiate the quick launch bar on toolbar will not work an error message says
cant create toolbar also in properties the show quick launch bar is
un_ticked__tick the "show quick launch" and nothing happens__help please
With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia
1 answer Last reply
More about quick launch

    One possibility is an incorrect Userinit value.

    Start, Run, type: Regedit

    Locate :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

    Check the value for Userinit

    It should be: C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe, (note including the comma,)

    http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
    Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar

    willofaustralia_crackerz2 wrote:
    > HI ! my quick launch bar has disappeared__right click on task bar
    > and initiate the quick launch bar on toolbar will not work an error
    > message says cant create toolbar also in properties the show quick
    > launch bar is un_ticked__tick the "show quick launch" and nothing
    > happens__help please With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

Configuration Quick Launch Customization Microsoft Windows XP