  • Customization
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 9, 2005 6:37:55 AM

HI ! my quick launch bar has disappeared__right click on task bar and
initiate the quick launch bar on toolbar will not work an error message says
cant create toolbar also in properties the show quick launch bar is
un_ticked__tick the "show quick launch" and nothing happens__help please
With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

More about : quick launch bar

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 7:44:15 PM

One possibility is an incorrect Userinit value.

Start, Run, type: Regedit

Locate :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Check the value for Userinit

It should be: C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe, (note including the comma,)

http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
Quick Launch settings are not saved; Search Assistant Toolbar in Taskbar