Sign in with
Your question

New gaming build looking for comments/advice

Last response: in Systems
July 22, 2012 1:20:39 AM

hey so this is what I have so far for my new build. Please feel free to comment or give advice, as my computer knowledge is limited and I may be confused about some stuff. I'm pretty sure I have the best i5 Processor for gaming. The only things I had questions about were the motherboard, power supply, and video card. I don't know how good the video card I picked out is, and if possible could someone recommend a better one for a similar price? or is that one good? As far as the motherboard goes, I don't know which ones are the best, but I'd like one that I could SLI/Crossfire with in the future possibly. Could someone link me to a good one? And for the PSU (power supply unit) I was just wondering how much wattage I would need to support my current processor and video card (or one you pick out) selection.
I really appreciate everyone's time, thank you.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cIdY
a b U Graphics card
July 22, 2012 6:04:35 AM

I don't see a motherboard listed but whether or not you get the 3570K depends on whether or not you want to overclock. If you do, stick with that. If you don't go with the i5-3450 and H77. Some pretty good parts listed otherwise.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
July 22, 2012 6:37:54 AM

Whats your budget?
m
l
!