    * Reply to: All; "Drb.Well" <drb.well@verizon.net>
    * Date:Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:33:40 -0500
    * Subj: AirCard Unable to connect Issue!

    http://navasgrp.home.att.net/tech/cingular/index.htm
    --
    Jack

    Thanks, that site is great!

    * Reply to: All; "DrBwell" <drbwell@nowhere.com>
    * Date:Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:47:07 -0500
    * Subj: Re: AirCard Unable to connect Issue!

    D>Thanks, that site is great!

    >> http://navasgrp.home.att.net/tech/cingular/index.htm --
    >> Jack

    You're welcome. I agree.

    --
    Jack

Cingular Connection Sony Ericsson Internet Service Providers