Folder Options

A virus has knocked off the "folder Options" menu item in Explorer. How can I
put it back on?

Ta
3 answers Last reply
More about folder options

    Read the instructions at the top
    129. Restore Folder Options Under Tools

    Or...

    Start | Run | Type: control folders | Click OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:2536B07A-1D15-4EC3-B171-0F3CB001F8A5@microsoft.com,
    Peejay <Peejay@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > A virus has knocked off the "folder Options" menu item in Explorer. How
    > can I put it back on?
    >
    > Ta

    i have a question, i just downloaded Windows XP home..brand new.
    When i click on start menu, it does not show the selected photo besides my
    name...just wondering why? It used to look good.
    any help shall be appreciated.
    thanks
    Aseem

    Which Start Menu are you using? Added info:

    It's only there if you are using XP themes. If using classic there is no
    picture.
    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 shimgvw

    --
    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Aseem" <Aseem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have a question, i just downloaded Windows XP home..brand new.
    > When i click on start menu, it does not show the selected photo besides my
    > name...just wondering why? It used to look good.
    > any help shall be appreciated.
    > thanks
    > Aseem

Configuration Virus Microsoft Customization Windows XP