Window doesn't completely close!

ratchet

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
I have a minor glitch after building a PC. As the enclosed screenshot reveals, at the base of the flower stem above the taskbar you'll see some left over text. It doesn't matter what the last website visited is, some of it will be noticeable after closing the browser (I've only been using Firefox though). It also doesn't matter whether the display settings are 100%, 125% or 150%. It also doesn't matter whether small or large text is enable in the taskbar properties. Also, changing either setting and it will be gone.
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium, Ivy Bridge i5 3570 Processor, Intel 4000 integrated graphics (no card), Asus VE228H 21.5" Full HD HDMI LED BackLight LCD Monitor set at recommended 1900x1080 resolution and connected to the tower with HDMI cable. Not a serious problem but an interesting one! Thank you!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ratchet

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
So it apparently is just a Firefox issue as I just did some IE browsing and there was not an issue. I also believe I've found the extension that is causing it and it makes sense. "Theme Font and Size Changer"