Corsair's Vengeance C70 Air flow in the Case

moazar79

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2012
Greetings,

In front of me is the following

Corsair's Vengeance C70 computer case with:

* 6 fans + the fans in the case and 2 fans that came with the H80 cooler. 120mm Cooler Master Computer Case Cooling R4-L2R-20AC-GP
* ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+
* AMD FX 8150 Proccessor
* H80 Water cooler
* CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB)
* GeForce GTX 560 Ti
* Seagate Barracuda 3TB Internal Hard Drive

I got everything in I'm still confused how to setup the fans so it can work good with the H80, Can someone please help? I heard you are the best people to ask. :)

Thank you,

Solution
i dont know why you bought amd when intel does a lot better at this price range but i will help

i suggest you just use the stock corsair h80 fans since they do perform the best. only problem is that at 100%, they are loud as hair dryers

you didnt need all the fans. stock is good enough. i would put a fan on the side panel for intake and put a fan at the top for exhaust since you will be populating the rear 120mm fan mount with a h80
i dont know why you bought amd when intel does a lot better at this price range but i will help

i suggest you just use the stock corsair h80 fans since they do perform the best. only problem is that at 100%, they are loud as hair dryers

you didnt need all the fans. stock is good enough. i would put a fan on the side panel for intake and put a fan at the top for exhaust since you will be populating the rear 120mm fan mount with a h80

Solution

moazar79

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2012
So there is no need to put 2 fans in front? and the 2 H80 fans should be pulling air from outside through the 120mm back vent? This is the first time i use water cooling.