Solved

Corsair's Vengeance C70 Air flow in the Case

Greetings,

In front of me is the following

Corsair's Vengeance C70 computer case with:

* 6 fans + the fans in the case and 2 fans that came with the H80 cooler. 120mm Cooler Master Computer Case Cooling R4-L2R-20AC-GP
* ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+
* AMD FX 8150 Proccessor
* H80 Water cooler
* CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB)
* GeForce GTX 560 Ti
* Seagate Barracuda 3TB Internal Hard Drive

I got everything in I'm still confused how to setup the fans so it can work good with the H80, Can someone please help? I heard you are the best people to ask. :)

Thank you,
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about corsair vengeance flow case
  1. Best answer
    i dont know why you bought amd when intel does a lot better at this price range but i will help

i suggest you just use the stock corsair h80 fans since they do perform the best. only problem is that at 100%, they are loud as hair dryers

you didnt need all the fans. stock is good enough. i would put a fan on the side panel for intake and put a fan at the top for exhaust since you will be populating the rear 120mm fan mount with a h80
  2. So there is no need to put 2 fans in front? and the 2 H80 fans should be pulling air from outside through the 120mm back vent? This is the first time i use water cooling.
  3. the front should have 2 fans already pre-installed

yeah the h80 should be pulling air from the back but you can also use it to pull air out of your case
  4. Thanks for your help. CPU tempreture at idle is 28 and I played at 1080p for a couple of hours and max was 48-52.
  5. thats some great temps. now start overclocking to lets say 4.2-4.4ghz
  6. I dont know if I need to OC it since everything is working great for me, what will I get if I do?
  7. you get a nice boost in frame rates maybe 5 fps. the boost will result in the same frame rates as a i3 2120 from intel
  8. Best answer selected by MoAzar79.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Computer Corsair Systems Product