Fractal define R4 and Asus Maximus V Formula

Yeah i read on PCPartPicker that they wouldnt match, is it so.. and why?
10 answers Last reply
More about fractal define asus maximus formula
  1. Because that motherboard is Extended ATX (E-ATX) And the Fractal define R4 only supports Micro ATX / ATX / ITX Motherboards. You have to find a case that supports E-ATX Motherboards (Specified in details)
  2. Buy a full-tower case for that. :)
  3. Anonymous said:
    Buy a full-tower case for that. :)

Oon ajateLlu mutku R4 on nii hieno:)
  4. jrayx said:
    Because that motherboard is Extended ATX (E-ATX) And the Fractal define R4 only supports Micro ATX / ATX / ITX Motherboards. You have to find a case that supports E-ATX Motherboards (Specified in details)

Yeah, tho ifound tHis picture

it has R4 and what seems to be the Max. V formula..
  5. you can definitely do it just that the cables will be a tight squeeze

asus e-atx isnt true eatx. still uses atx mounting + this extra inch of PCB on the side

and honestly, i wouldnt get the formula when you can get a board such as the gigabyte ud5h and get a sound card ontop of that that would be better overall.
  6. TheBigTroll said:
    you can definitely do it just that the cables will be a tight squeeze

asus e-atx isnt true eatx. still uses atx mounting + this extra inch of PCB on the side

and honestly, i wouldnt get the formula when you can get a board such as the gigabyte ud5h and get a sound card ontop of that that would be better overall.

The only reason im getting it Is a great bundle, i get it about for asrock extreme4 price..
  7. oh then. go ahead. dont see why not
  8. TheBigTroll said:
    you can definitely do it just that the cables will be a tight squeeze

:ouch: No hating on the formula allowed! :lol: ;)
  9. i wouldnt hate on it if it was that cheap.

otherwise id just get a v-pro or a ud5h and put a sound card ontop of that = you end up with something that is cheaper
  10. TheBigTroll said:
    i wouldnt hate on it if it was that cheap.

otherwise id just get a v-pro or a ud5h and put a sound card ontop of that = you end up with something that is cheaper
    I would most likely do the same.If i wanted a motherboard.I agree it's overpriced.I prefer asus so i would go with v-pro . :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Asus Formula Components