Font size in menus

Does anyone know how to change the font size in the Program menus: that is
the menus appearing after clicking Start>All Programs?

Also the font size of the programs showing in the task bar.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

John
3 answers Last reply
More about font size menus

    How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310543

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:6ye6e.874$ff5.432@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net,
    John <twiz@twi.screaming.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Does anyone know how to change the font size in the Program menus: that
    > is the menus appearing after clicking Start>All Programs?
    >
    > Also the font size of the programs showing in the task bar.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > John

    Thanks for the suggestion. Problem is that I have tried this and I can't
    find which option I need. Any ideas?

    Thanks

    John

    > How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310543
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:6ye6e.874$ff5.432@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net,
    > John <twiz@twi.screaming.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> Does anyone know how to change the font size in the Program menus: that
    >> is the menus appearing after clicking Start>All Programs?
    >>
    >> Also the font size of the programs showing in the task bar.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> John

    Just follow the same instructions. taskbars are same as titlebars.

    "John" <twiz@twi.screaming.net> wrote in message news:rMU6e.22947$vv2.22575@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
    > Thanks for the suggestion. Problem is that I have tried this and I can't
    > find which option I need. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    >> How to Change the Font, Size, and Colors of Desktop Items
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310543
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:6ye6e.874$ff5.432@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net,
    >> John <twiz@twi.screaming.net> hunted and pecked:
    >>> Does anyone know how to change the font size in the Program menus: that
    >>> is the menus appearing after clicking Start>All Programs?
    >>>
    >>> Also the font size of the programs showing in the task bar.
    >>>
    >>> Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks
    >>>
    >>> John

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP