• Sound Cards
  • Speakers
  • Plugin
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 4, 2012 2:44:09 AM

Hello folks.

This is the sound card I have http://tlinkindia.com/product_driver.asp

I have downloaded and installed the drivers from there but it seems that it still isn't working.

It is functioning at all while I plugin the speakers to it. And, when I plugin the speakers to the normal pins it works but partially, the output sound is coming only from 2 (out of 5) speakers.

I tried to update driver but this is what I get when I do that

Help, please?

More about : sound card issue

December 4, 2012 3:11:36 AM

Link is dead :p 

Anyway as a first resort can you check that the cards pins are all making contact? I know it sounds like I am playing dumb, but I have experienced this problem myself.

I had a card that I tried to diagnose for 2 days before i noticed 2 pins weren't ALL the way in there and it caused the entire card not to function properly
m
l
December 6, 2012 1:03:43 AM

Oops, my bad. Here's a screenshot :

You mean the pins of the speaker fitting in correctly into the slots of the sound card with proper contanct?
m
l
Related resources
December 9, 2012 4:41:19 AM

I'm so sorry it took so long to reply, I'm having issues with my personal computer AND my iPad...

But I mean the pins at the bottom of the card getting all the way into the motherboard
m
l
December 11, 2012 2:38:03 AM

It's okay, on problemo :) 
And yeah, I made sure that pins pins at the bottom of the card getting all the way into the motherboard.
m
l
!