bf1942/vietnam servers with teamspeak

Hi everyone,

Just a short note to ask you if anyone knows of any available bf1942 or
vietnam gameservers with teamspeak capability. I can't seem to find any
playable servers which also offer teamspeak (via seperate server).

Thanx again,

Dutch

P.S. what ever happend to the agb website?
8 answers Last reply
More about bf1942 vietnam servers teamspeak

    I play desert combat all the time on a server called DCBB El Al 24/7.
    67.18.254.20 Other than the fact that it is only El Alamein it is a fun
    server with it's own ts server.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    Adri van den Wittenboer <duckyman@xs4all wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Just a short note to ask you if anyone knows of any available bf1942 or
    > vietnam gameservers with teamspeak capability. I can't seem to find any
    > playable servers which also offer teamspeak (via seperate server).
    >
    > Thanx again,
    >
    > Dutch
    >
    > P.S. what ever happend to the agb website?

    The AGB website is still up at:
    http://www.agbgaming.com/

    Game Server and TeamSpeak info at:
    http://www.agbgaming.com/info/servers.php
    BF42 vanilla, DCF, and BFV
    Check the forums for the latest mod schedule

    --

    [LD]PaleHorseRider[AGB]
    formerly [LD]Dlander[TOP]

    Adri van den Wittenboer <duckyman@xs4all wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Just a short note to ask you if anyone knows of any available bf1942 or
    > vietnam gameservers with teamspeak capability. I can't seem to find any
    > playable servers which also offer teamspeak (via seperate server).
    >
    > Thanx again,
    >
    > Dutch
    >
    > P.S. what ever happend to the agb website?

    The AGB website is still up at:
    http://www.agbgaming.com/

    Game Server and TeamSpeak info at:
    http://www.agbgaming.com/info/servers.php
    BF42 vanilla, DCF, and BFV
    Check the forums for the latest mod schedule

    --

    [LD]PaleHorseRider[AGB]
    formerly [LD]Dlander[TOP]
    www.agbgaming.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Adri van den Wittenboer .nl>" <duckyman@xs4all<nospam> wrote in
    message news:424ad16a$0$194$e4fe514c@dreader5.news.xs4all.nl...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Just a short note to ask you if anyone knows of any available
    > bf1942 or vietnam gameservers with teamspeak capability. I can't
    > seem to find any playable servers which also offer teamspeak (via
    > seperate server).

    What an excellent opportunity to blatantly advertise TacticalGamer
    again!

    Well, we've had some trouble populating our server with regulars ever
    since Joint Operations came out (all of our regulars jumped ship!),
    but in ramping up for BF2, we're going to try and get our Battlefield
    population up where it needs to be.

    If you've never played at TacticalGamer, it's not your everyday
    server. Tactical Gamer is a premiere online gaming community that is
    focused on teamwork and tactical gameplay for a more mature / adult
    audience. If you're looking to play multiplayer online games but are
    tired of the run of the mill "Deathmatch" environment, you might want
    to give us a try. We demand teamplay and that you work towards an
    objective. UCB camping is not allowed, but just about any other
    tactics are! If you run around killing people and ignore capturing
    bases, you won't last long on our server. Playing defense is
    appreciated by our community. Obvious smacktard behavior is not
    tolerated. We enjoy friendly fire being on, so intentional
    teamkilling is not tolerated.

    The TG community is comprised of many individuals and clans that
    enjoy our style of teamplay. If this sounds interesting to you, then
    I invite you to join us on April 6th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time when
    we're going to bring BF:DC back to TG. Hope to see you there!

    Ah, I almost forgot to mention our Teamspeak server:
    67.19.106.94:8767 We highly encourage the use of voice
    communications and have seperate channels set up for each team when
    the game really gets going!
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality

    Hi there,

    I read year message posted a couple of days before and tried it, but was
    unable to connect to the teamspeak server. Perhaps I'm doing something
    wrong?

    Greetz,

    Dutch
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Adri van den Wittenboer .nl>" <duckyman@xs4all<nospam> wrote in
    message news:424d7afe$0$73437$e4fe514c@dreader18.news.xs4all.nl...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I read year message posted a couple of days before and tried it,
    > but was unable to connect to the teamspeak server. Perhaps I'm
    > doing something wrong?

    Nope, I'm sorry, I had forgotten that we passworded it because some
    jerks decided that they were going to use and abuse our TeamSpeak
    server even though they weren't playing any games on any of our
    servers...
    This message should clear things up for you:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=27109 I don't think
    you have to register to see that thread. Also, our BF forums are
    here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality
    TacticalGamer.com Administration
    http://www.TacticalGamer.com
    CS:Source server: 67.19.132.154:27015
    CS:Source server#2: 67.19.132.155:27015
    Battlefield 1942 Server IP: 67.19.26.150 (DC Final)
    Battlefield Vietnam Server IP: 67.19.26.147
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Adri van den Wittenboer .nl>" <duckyman@xs4all<nospam> wrote in
    message news:424d7afe$0$73437$e4fe514c@dreader18.news.xs4all.nl...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I read year message posted a couple of days before and tried it,
    > but was unable to connect to the teamspeak server. Perhaps I'm
    > doing something wrong?

    Did you get it to work? We're going to schedule another day to all
    meet together on our BF server. That would be a great time to see
    you try us out! I'll let you know when it is, or you can check here:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

    Hope to see you there!
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality
    TacticalGamer.com Administration
    http://www.TacticalGamer.com
    Battlefield 1942 Server IP: 67.19.26.150 (DC Final)
    Battlefield Vietnam Server IP: 67.19.26.147
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Dave EngleWe're going to schedule another day to all
    [url Wrote:
    > http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

    Looks like we're shooting for tomorrow, Saturday the 9th, starting
    around 6pm eastern daylight time.

    More info here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=44615

    --
    CingularDuality:: Posted from Tactical Gamer - http://www.TacticalGamer.com ::