Question for John Navas

John, I followed the PC Card changes on the web page, how do I get EDGE
speeds with the Sony Ericsson GC83 card?

Thanks for all,
DrB
1 answer Last reply
More about question john navas

    In <iEQMe.16394$9v3.6646@fe09.lga> on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:31:07 -0400,
    "DrBwell" <drbwell@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >John, I followed the PC Card changes on the web page, how do I get EDGE
    >speeds with the Sony Ericsson GC83 card?

    If EGPRS(EDGE) is available, you will automatically get the best speed
    available -- no configuration is needed.

Cingular Sony Ericsson Internet Service Providers