Question for John Navas

Last response: in Network Providers
August 18, 2005 12:31:07 AM

John, I followed the PC Card changes on the web page, how do I get EDGE
speeds with the Sony Ericsson GC83 card?

Thanks for all,
DrB

More about : question john navas

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 8:55:58 AM

In <iEQMe.16394$9v3.6646@fe09.lga> on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:31:07 -0400,
"DrBwell" <drbwell@nowhere.com> wrote:

>John, I followed the PC Card changes on the web page, how do I get EDGE
>speeds with the Sony Ericsson GC83 card?

If EGPRS(EDGE) is available, you will automatically get the best speed
available -- no configuration is needed.