HELP!! How do I link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210???

Last response: in Brands
July 29, 2004 9:50:18 PM

I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the net
via bluetooth.

I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I would
be very grateful!!

I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on the
net !!

Thanks
July 29, 2004 11:25:41 PM

I used this which worked a treat with a 6600 and Axim x3i running
PocketPC2003

"NTL" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the
net
> via bluetooth.
>
> I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I would
> be very grateful!!
>
> I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on
the
> net !!
>
> Thanks

July 29, 2004 11:48:37 PM

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:50:18 GMT, "NTL" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the net
>via bluetooth.
>
>I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I would
>be very grateful!!
>
>I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on the
>net !!
>
>Thanks

what phone network are you on ?
--

E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity