HELP!! How do I link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210???

I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the net
via bluetooth.

I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I would
be very grateful!!

I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on the
net !!

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about help link nokia 6600 ipaq h2210

    I used this which worked a treat with a 6600 and Axim x3i running
    PocketPC2003

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:50:18 GMT, "NTL" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the net
    >via bluetooth.
    >
    >I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I would
    >be very grateful!!
    >
    >I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on the
    >net !!
    >
    >Thanks

    what phone network are you on ?
    --

    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

    10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

    http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    I'm on Orange pay as you go

    "BORG" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:50:18 GMT, "NTL" <steve@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm trying to link my Nokia 6600 to my ipaq h2210 to be able to surf the
    net
    > >via bluetooth.
    > >
    > >I've tried but failed miserably if anyone can tell me the settings I
    would
    > >be very grateful!!
    > >
    > >I've paired them so I'm able to transfer files etc but unable to get on
    the
    > >net !!
    > >
    > >Thanks
    > >

    > what phone network are you on ?
    > --
    >

    > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    > watch out for spam trap in header
    >
    > Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk
    >
    > 10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/
    >
    > http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity