Slideshow cd picture help

Hi Guy's, I need to take a few photo's off a slide show CD. The file on the
CD is a .EXE file of about 350M but I cannot find any program that will
allow me to copy the photo's so that I can add them to a montage as a
surprise present.
Any thoughts or advise please.

Andy
4 answers Last reply
More about slideshow picture help

    Andy & Kim wrote:
    > Hi Guy's, I need to take a few photo's off a slide show CD. The file on the
    > CD is a .EXE file of about 350M but I cannot find any program that will
    > allow me to copy the photo's so that I can add them to a montage as a
    > surprise present.
    > Any thoughts or advise please.
    >
    > Andy

    Is there more than one folder in the program? The one I use (Paint Shop Photo Album)
    keeps the images in a separate folder.

    There is only the .exe file. there is no info about what program created it
    or clues to anything. It just plays as a slide show. You cannot right click
    on any images either.

    "Marvin" <physchem@cloud9.net> wrote in message
    > Andy & Kim wrote:
    >> Hi Guy's, I need to take a few photo's off a slide show CD. The file on
    >> the CD is a .EXE file of about 350M but I cannot find any program that
    >> will allow me to copy the photo's so that I can add them to a montage as
    >> a surprise present.
    >> Any thoughts or advise please.
    >>
    >> Andy
    > Is there more than one folder in the program? The one I use (Paint Shop
    > Photo Album) keeps the images in a separate folder.

    <<Hi Guy's, I need to take a few photo's off a slide show CD. The file on
    the CD is a .EXE file of about 350M but I cannot find any program that will
    allow me to copy the photo's so that I can add them to a montage as a
    surprise present.

    If all else fails try PrtScr for a screen capture (may not work if the
    software disables it) and then paste into your favourite image-editing app.
    As I say, if all else fails ...

    --
    Paul ============}
    o o

    // Live fast, die old //
    PaulsPages are at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/

    Andy & Kim wrote:
    > Hi Guy's, I need to take a few photo's off a slide show CD. The file
    > on the CD is a .EXE file of about 350M but I cannot find any program
    > that will allow me to copy the photo's so that I can add them to a
    > montage as a surprise present.
    > Any thoughts or advise please.
    >
    > Andy

    It's possible that the images are stored as "resources" in the .exe file.
    By entering the following terms into Google: "resource explorer extract
    free" I found:

    http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/

    which might be worth a look (I haven't used the program myself). If the
    images are "resources", you should be able to extract them.

    Cheers,
    David

Photo CD-Rom Cameras