Bunny Boiler...imagine this..

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 30, 2004 3:53:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from Stuart!

text MICHELLE to 84444
call 09011 21 44 07

Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!

Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from Stuart
the drip.

Ace!

More about : bunny boiler imagine

July 30, 2004 5:05:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

> Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!

I think it would be more fun watching michelle mentally implode
if Stu(pid) was evicted this week ...Just imagine what she would be thinking
andyou can just imagine her getting him to promise prmoise promise
he will be there when she gets out for her ... urgh !!!I think its only fair
also that
the diddy gets a week break form her before she comes out
and wraps herself round his ankles for the rest of his life

--
Cheers
Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

This years most accuate Summary : IMHO

http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk/fallen.htm

VOTE STU(pid) OUT OUT OUT
http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/i...

http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=617

http://www.talentless.co.uk/stuartwilson.jpg

"Ralph" <Malf@HD.com> wrote in message
> If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
> Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from Stuart!
>
> text MICHELLE to 84444
> call 09011 21 44 07
>
> Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
>
> Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from
Stuart
> the drip.
>
> Ace!

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:00:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

Get Stu out this week and show Michelle Team Handsome surrounded by girls
next week on Plasma screen

"Bluesky" <spam@spame.come> wrote in message
> > Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
>
> I think it would be more fun watching michelle mentally implode
> if Stu(pid) was evicted this week ...Just imagine what she would be
thinking
> andyou can just imagine her getting him to promise prmoise promise
> he will be there when she gets out for her ... urgh !!!I think its only
fair
> also that
> the diddy gets a week break form her before she comes out
> and wraps herself round his ankles for the rest of his life
>
> --
> Cheers
> Paul [Bluesky Marketing]
> Never Be A Cloud In Anyones Life
> http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk Home :-)
>
> This years most accuate Summary : IMHO
>
> http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk/fallen.htm
>
> VOTE STU(pid) OUT OUT OUT
> http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/i...
>
> http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=617
>
> http://www.talentless.co.uk/stuartwilson.jpg
>

> "Ralph" <Malf@HD.com> wrote in message
> > If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
> > Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from
Stuart!

> > text MICHELLE to 84444
> > call 09011 21 44 07
> >
> > Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
> >
> > Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from
> Stuart
> > the drip.
> >
> > Ace!

July 31, 2004 7:57:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

In article <cee5sg$4c5$1@titan.btinternet.com>, FSAA <fsaa@hotmail.com>
writes
>Get Stu out this week and show Michelle Team Handsome surrounded by girls
>next week on Plasma screen

One would imagine, (hope?), that most girls would prefer to be with a
guy who has just a little libido.
--
Shadow
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

In article <41097fd9$0$26958$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, Ralph
<Malf@HD.com> writes
>If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
>Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from Stuart!
>
>text MICHELLE to 84444
>call 09011 21 44 07
>
>Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
>
>Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from Stuart
>the drip.

Could anyone please tell me exactly what a 'bunny boiler' is, and how
the term came into being?
--
Shadow
Anonymous

"Shadow" <Shadow@tidewatchers.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <41097fd9$0$26958$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, Ralph
> <Malf@HD.com> writes
> >If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
> >Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from
Stuart!

> >text MICHELLE to 84444
> >call 09011 21 44 07
> >
> >Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
> >
> >Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from
Stuart
> >the drip.
> >
> Could anyone please tell me exactly what a 'bunny boiler' is, and how
> the term came into being?

A person (normally female) who is prone to obsessive jealousy over the
actions of their lover/partner or those they come into contact with.

Tends to be extremely possessive of their partner and will react angrily and
sometimes violently toward those who they perceive are trying to steal the
partner away from them.

The term is derived from the film 'Fatal Attraction' in which the central
female character (played by Glen Close) had a fling with nice married family
man (played by Michael Douglas). After he rebuffed her she embarked on a
crazed campaign against the man's family, at one point killing his
daughter's pet rabbit. I believe the rabbit was found in a big pan or
stewpot, hence the reference to boiling.

There you go!
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 9:56:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.tv.big-brother.uk,free.uk.tv.bigbrother (More info?)

In article <iWPOc.12048$bF4.122724440@news-text.cableinet.net>, JamesUK
<londonguy212@nospamyahoo.com> writes

>"Shadow" <Shadow@tidewatchers.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In article <41097fd9$0$26958$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, Ralph
>> <Malf@HD.com> writes
>> >If Michelle is voted out this week, imagine watching her all week on Big
>> >Brothers Little Brother, she'd be flipping her lid being away from
>Stuart!
>> >
>> >text MICHELLE to 84444
>> >call 09011 21 44 07
>> >
>> >Lets get the psycho out, and watch the fun!!!
>> >
>> >Just to see the countdown as she is evicted and has to walk away from
>Stuart
>> >the drip.
>> >
>> Could anyone please tell me exactly what a 'bunny boiler' is, and how
>> the term came into being?
>
>A person (normally female) who is prone to obsessive jealousy over the
>actions of their lover/partner or those they come into contact with.
>
>Tends to be extremely possessive of their partner and will react angrily and
>sometimes violently toward those who they perceive are trying to steal the
>partner away from them.
>
>The term is derived from the film 'Fatal Attraction' in which the central
>female character (played by Glen Close) had a fling with nice married family
>man (played by Michael Douglas). After he rebuffed her she embarked on a
>crazed campaign against the man's family, at one point killing his
>daughter's pet rabbit. I believe the rabbit was found in a big pan or
>stewpot, hence the reference to boiling.
>
>There you go!

Very many thanks. A prompt & succinct reply to a question which I half
expected to bring only petty flaming.
--
Shadow
!