Following someone.... off a cliff?

I have been playing WoW for about a month or so now, and found that by
highlighting a character, right-clicking on their image and selecting
"Follow" you can follow that character about (while you go make a cup
of tea or something :-), providing they don't get too far-away from
you.

The question is.... if someone is following you, in say ThunderBluff,
and you decide to take a header off the cliff does that person blindly
follow you? :-D

Was just wondering this, because when you do something as a kid, you
blame it on someone else doing it as well and your parents always
shouteed at you saying "If they jumped off a cliff would you?" .... so
would you?
10 answers Last reply
More about following someone cliff

    Yea they will follow you anywhere until you get out of range, it's funny to
    use a parachute cloak and jump off a cliff while somebody is following you
    lol. You float...they drop :)

    "Jesse Roos" <rooster5@ptd.net> wrote:
    > Yea they will follow you anywhere until you get out of range, it's funny
    > to use a parachute cloak and jump off a cliff while somebody is following
    > you lol. You float...they drop :)

    See also

    http://pa.gallati.net/downloads/Run.wmv (17MB)

    :-)

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    omfg that is so hilarious. i can't read french, but no translation was
    needed hehe.

    "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
    > "Jesse Roos" <rooster5@ptd.net> wrote:
    > > Yea they will follow you anywhere until you get out of range, it's funny
    > > to use a parachute cloak and jump off a cliff while somebody is
    following
    > > you lol. You float...they drop :)
    >
    > See also
    >
    > http://pa.gallati.net/downloads/Run.wmv (17MB)
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > CU
    >
    > René

    "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
    > "Jesse Roos" <rooster5@ptd.net> wrote:
    > > Yea they will follow you anywhere until you get out of range, it's funny
    > > to use a parachute cloak and jump off a cliff while somebody is
    following
    > > you lol. You float...they drop :)
    >
    > See also
    >
    > http://pa.gallati.net/downloads/Run.wmv (17MB)

    That's great lol!

    That is a classic. Too funny.

    "Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > omfg that is so hilarious. i can't read french, but no translation was
    > needed hehe.

    Yeah, it's fun. I think I picked this video up in this NG, not sure anymore
    where I got it from. Sorry for not crediting

    > "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
    > > "Jesse Roos" <rooster5@ptd.net> wrote:
    > > > Yea they will follow you anywhere until you get out of range, it's
    > > > funny to use a parachute cloak and jump off a cliff while somebody is
    > following
    > > > you lol. You float...they drop :)
    > >
    > > See also
    > >
    > > http://pa.gallati.net/downloads/Run.wmv (17MB)
    > >
    > > :-)
    > >
    > > CU
    > >
    > > René
    > >
    > > --
    > > -------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
    > > Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    That clip was fantastic....
    The whole reason I was thinking about the whole "Follow" action was to
    get a Conga line or something going round Ogrimmar and see how big it
    got or something..... but that was much funnier!!

    :-D

    -------------
    Garhartra (lvl 28 Undead Warlock) <Horde of Honour> on Shadowsong

    On 20 Jun 2005 21:55:12 GMT, Rene <invalid@email.addr> wrote:

    >"Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> omfg that is so hilarious. i can't read french, but no translation was
    >> needed hehe.
    >
    >Yeah, it's fun. I think I picked this video up in this NG, not sure anymore
    >where I got it from. Sorry for not crediting

    I posted a link to it a while back - it is from
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/

    Original link (with author name too; "Niallith"):
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1746

    And then we got that cleared up too :p

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:06:15 +0200, Simon Nejmann
    <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:

    >I posted a link to it a while back - it is from
    >http://www.warcraftmovies.com/

    And now that we are at movies, try to take a look at this one:
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=2555

    Retaliation 4tw :)

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    Simon Nejmann <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:
    > On 20 Jun 2005 21:55:12 GMT, Rene <invalid@email.addr> wrote:
    >
    > >"Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >> omfg that is so hilarious. i can't read french, but no translation
    > >> was needed hehe.
    > >
    > >Yeah, it's fun. I think I picked this video up in this NG, not sure
    > >anymore where I got it from. Sorry for not crediting
    >
    > I posted a link to it a while back - it is from
    > http://www.warcraftmovies.com/
    >
    > Original link (with author name too; "Niallith"):
    > http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=1746
    >
    > And then we got that cleared up too :p

    Jup. Thanks - again :)

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games