Sound Control on System Tray

I can't find this option. Always used it when running W2K. How can I get
it to work for Windows XP.
2 answers Last reply
More about sound control system tray

    JCO wrote:
    > I can't find this option. Always used it when running W2K. How can
    I get
    > it to work for Windows XP.

    Go to

    Control Panel - Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices (Sounds And Audio
    Devices if in Classic View) - Sounds And Audio Devices.

    In the Volume tab click on "place volume icon in task bar" and click
    Apply

    Robbie

    That is where I was looking... but must of over looked and jumpped to the
    conclussion that MS moved it. Found it now... thanks.