Can' overclock gt220 Unable to adjust clock speeds.

Joris

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
soo not long ago i got an nvidia gt220 from 'sparkle' so its Sprkle geforce gt220 with the stock speeds of:
core:500mhz
memory:532mhz
shaders:1157mhz

and not long ago i tried to overclock it first with evga precision but i couldn't change no settings i just tried to slyde the slyder to increase the core clock then the mem clock and finally the shaders but when i presss apply nothing happens the clock speeds just stay at the default possition same thing with the fan i can't adjust it manualy i havent found anyone having any familiar problem with theyr gpu can you help me please.

p.s i tried it on two systems first hp dx2200 Mt motherboard and then asus p5b-mx motherboard but when i had a radeon 1350 i didn't had that problem that i couldn't overclock. thank.

If you are trying to overclock the GT220, at that rate you might just want to get a newer graphics card.

You could also try MSI Afterburner. Its exactly the same as EVGA, but it looks different. Its worth a shot.

karimamrkimo

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012

try this
1. download the Nvidia System Tools from here http://www.nvidia.com/object/nvidia_system_tools_6.03.html
2. install it
3. run the PERFORMANCE file from the Nvidia control panel
4. go to device settings and u can adjust the clock speed from there

TRENDING THREADS