combining magic rings

I have a ring called "Freezing Band" that has a 1% chance of freezing an
attacker.

Is it possible to equip another "Freezing Band" on other finger? And if so,
will the activation % go up to an effective 2%?

Thanks!

--
Munk
55 Druid

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:16:34 GMT, "Scotter" <spam@spam.com> scribed into
the ether:

>I have a ring called "Freezing Band" that has a 1% chance of freezing an
>attacker.
>
>Is it possible to equip another "Freezing Band" on other finger? And if so,
>will the activation % go up to an effective 2%?

The freezing band is not classified as unique, so yes, you can wear two,
and yes, the bonuses will stack.

What about wearing a "Thawing", "anti-freeze" or "firey" bands? Haha!
You are freezing and burning at the same time!

Jonny Barr ytrede sig i
<1119363476.362194.290260@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> med dette:

>What about wearing a "Thawing", "anti-freeze" or "firey" bands? Haha!
>You are freezing and burning at the same time!

Well, it is possible to deliver both frost and fire DoT to the same
person/mob (it's a really nice way to deal with rogues for pairs of
shamans and mages)
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he