Which graphic card to use

randomkid

Distinguished

I would recommend Asus too. But any reason why you selected the 550 Ti? Is it due to budget or due to specific review that attracted you to it?

If you can stretch your budget a little further, an AMD HD 7770 would offer a decent performance boost and lower power consumption.

perfrel.gif

I guess you missed the Above Link then ;)
But with a larger Rs 12000 budget, I think we could find something higher performing.

Looking through your site, I would only recommend 2 cards beyond the 7770, either a GTX 465 or GTX 560.
The GTX 465 offers about 7% higher performance than the HD 7770 but draws significantly more power (more than twice as much); pricing is similar between the two.
The GTX 560 (non-Ti) offers about 32% higher performance than the HD 7770 (akin to the GTX 470 on the previous chart) and draws a little more power than the GTX 465 (just above the GTX 560Ti in the chart below).

power_maximum.gif

randomkid

Distinguished

I will go with the 560 options. The pricing for these models in your given link seem to be the sweet spot in terms of $/performance. It should perform at par with the 6870 but 6870 are considerably more expensive while the lower 560 are somewhat within the same price range as the 7770 & 6850 which performs lower.

randomkid

Distinguished

Did you read the whole trail or just the last post?

But in answer to your question, the 6950 is not available in the link the OP gave & it is most probably in excess of his Rs12,000 budget.